Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 334

Thread: Muslim 'radicalization' hearing a success, say Rep. Peter King, Republicans

  1. #181
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Muslim 'radicalization' hearing a success, say Rep. Peter King, Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Jasser, ( Muslim witness at the hearings) disagrees with you. He says Muslims are the only ones who can solve the problem of youth being radicalized in America.
    I disagree with Jasser. That's like saying Christians are the only people who can stop radical Christians from murdering doctors who perform abortions. Every group has fringe members, the government is doing it's best to catch them early enough.

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Muslim 'radicalization' hearing a success, say Rep. Peter King, Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    I disagree with Jasser. That's like saying Christians are the only people who can stop radical Christians from murdering doctors who perform abortions. Every group has fringe members, the government is doing it's best to catch them early enough.
    Any idea on how many abortionists have been murdered by Christian terrorists and how many people have been murdered by Islamic terrorists?

  3. #183
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Muslim 'radicalization' hearing a success, say Rep. Peter King, Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Any idea on how many abortionists have been murdered by Christian terrorists and how many people have been murdered by Islamic terrorists?
    One has to look at the Geopolitical situation to see why this occurs.

    Again the causation is not with Islam.

    Western World - Well off
    Middle East - Not Well off and really, really pissed off.

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Muslim 'radicalization' hearing a success, say Rep. Peter King, Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    One has to look at the Geopolitical situation to see why this occurs.

    Again the causation is not with Islam.

    Western World - Well off
    Middle East - Not Well off and really, really pissed off.
    So (some) Muslims are bombing us because we are better off and they are jealous? Or believe their incomes and educational levels will rise if they kill innocent people?

    Do you have any evidence to support this theory of yours?

  5. #185
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Muslim 'radicalization' hearing a success, say Rep. Peter King, Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Any idea on how many abortionists have been murdered by Christian terrorists and how many people have been murdered by Islamic terrorists?
    You taking my quote of context and starting a different argument. We were talking about whether moderate Muslims can deter other Muslims from beings terrorists, your question has no bearing on that discussion. Please stick to the topic.

  6. #186
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Muslim 'radicalization' hearing a success, say Rep. Peter King, Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    One has to look at the Geopolitical situation to see why this occurs.

    Again the causation is not with Islam.

    Western World - Well off
    Middle East - Not Well off and really, really pissed off.
    Does everything have to circle its way to redistribution of wealth with you liberals? Come on Jet.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #187
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Muslim 'radicalization' hearing a success, say Rep. Peter King, Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Does everything have to circle its way to redistribution of wealth with you liberals? Come on Jet.


    j-mac
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    So (some) Muslims are bombing us because we are better off and they are jealous? Or believe their incomes and educational levels will rise if they kill innocent people?

    Do you have any evidence to support this theory of yours?
    Jesus you two.

    Poorer Countries are more susceptable to extremism and violence simply because of their situation.

    Look at Africa...

  8. #188
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Muslim 'radicalization' hearing a success, say Rep. Peter King, Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    One has to look at the Geopolitical situation to see why this occurs.

    Again the causation is not with Islam.

    Western World - Well off
    Middle East - Not Well off and really, really pissed off.
    The real problem, is that until they realize that they're never going to get anywhere with all the Islamic extremism, they'll never be well off. They've been doing this crap for 30 odd years, now and where has it gotten them? Until they stop and make a serious attempt to answer that question, they're going to be pissed off forever.

  9. #189
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Muslim 'radicalization' hearing a success, say Rep. Peter King, Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    You taking my quote of context and starting a different argument. We were talking about whether moderate Muslims can deter other Muslims from beings terrorists, your question has no bearing on that discussion. Please stick to the topic.
    I responded directly to your statements! If they are not part of the topic then why did you enter them here?

  10. #190
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Muslim 'radicalization' hearing a success, say Rep. Peter King, Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Jesus you two.

    Poorer Countries are more susceptable to extremism and violence simply because of their situation.

    Look at Africa...
    That's the biggest cop out in the history of mankind.

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •