Page 95 of 198 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1973

Thread: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights withou

  1. #941
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    NO ONE has the right to tell anyone what to do with thier own wages. Not unions, not employers, not the taxpayers, NO ONE.
    Really? So Union employees in Wisconsin aren't forced to pay union dues? Where do those dues come from?

  2. #942
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Where you do get off having the gall to make a ballsy statement like that? I gave my entire career in service to the taxpayer.

    DO NOT LECTURE ME ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE IGNORANT ABOUT.
    amen brother, it is tiresome.

  3. #943
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The Thread topic is about Wisconsin unions, you win what?
    The 'I win' part was more of a joke.

    We were in a debate and you changed the topic. You always do that when your realize your argument is invalid.

  4. #944
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Where you do get off having the gall to make a ballsy statement like that? I gave my entire career in service to the taxpayer.

    DO NOT LECTURE ME ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE IGNORANT ABOUT.
    You work for payment from the taxpayers right? I get off making that statement because it is my opinion. If you truly cared about the people paying your salary you would be working to increase pay and benefits charged to those taxpayers. The fact is you don't care and keep your job by keeping others dependent on you boss.

  5. #945
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    The 'I win' part was more of a joke.

    We were in a debate and you changed the topic. You always do that when your realize your argument is invalid.
    You have yet to prove my argument invalid. Share this thread with your debate teacher and let that teacher make the decision as to who won. The thread topic is about Wisconsin public unions and in Wisconsin public union membership is a requirement of the job thus public unions force those employees to pay union dues and that is money coming from the taxpayers. Those unions then end up negotiating with the elected officials they fully funded in their campaigns thus no one negotiates for the taxpayers.

  6. #946
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You work for payment from the taxpayers right? I get off making that statement because it is my opinion. If you truly cared about the people paying your salary you would be working to increase pay and benefits charged to those taxpayers. The fact is you don't care and keep your job by keeping others dependent on you boss.
    again, regardless of who he works for, it gives them NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO DICTATE TO HIM HOW TO SPEND THE WAGES HE HAS, AND SAY IT WITH ME NOW, AND SAY IT WITH FEELING, EARNED!!!

  7. #947
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    amen brother, it is tiresome.
    Rah! Rah! Rah! Why are you supporting union management telling employees what to do with their money, union dues?

  8. #948
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    again, regardless of who he works for, it gives them NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO DICTATE TO HIM HOW TO SPEND THE WAGES HE HAS, AND SAY IT WITH ME NOW, AND SAY IT WITH FEELING, EARNED!!!
    I have no right but union management does, is that what you are saying?

  9. #949
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You have yet to prove my argument invalid. Share this thread with your debate teacher and let that teacher make the decision as to who won. The thread topic is about Wisconsin public unions and in Wisconsin public union membership is a requirement of the job thus public unions force those employees to pay union dues and that is money coming from the taxpayers. Those unions then end up negotiating with the elected officials they fully funded in their campaigns thus no one negotiates for the taxpayers.
    I don't have a debate teacher. I hate public speaking. I prefer writing.

    Oh. Many people in this thread have proven it invalid; it's just that you're not accepting it. Let me repeat it: Teachers exchange labor for pay. You have no right to determine how to use that money.

  10. #950
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Rah! Rah! Rah! Why are you supporting union management telling employees what to do with their money, union dues?
    answer the question, what gives an employer the right to tell someone how to spend their wages? what gives you that right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •