Page 175 of 198 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1973

Thread: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights withou

  1. #1741
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Amazing how you believe unions are so great when their numbers continue to decline. Wonder why?
    so who rattled your chain? i believe the question was directed to j, he is a big boy, he can answer for himself...move along now.

  2. #1742
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,261

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    so who rattled your chain? i believe the question was directed to j, he is a big boy, he can answer for himself...move along now.
    LOL, didn't know this was your own private forum. Better check with the moderators to get the rules changed. You want a personal discussion with someone, take it private.

  3. #1743
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    LOL, didn't know this was your own private forum. Better check with the moderators to get the rules changed. You want a personal discussion with someone, take it private.
    like i said, who rattled your chain, the question is directed to j..move along.

  4. #1744
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,261

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    like i said, who rattled your chain, the question is directed to j..move along.
    Don't blame you for not wanting to answer why union membership is dropping all over the country. Seems that more and more people don't see the benefits that you see. Could it be that you aren't as versed as you think you are?

  5. #1745
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Don't blame you for not wanting to answer why union membership is dropping all over the country. Seems that more and more people don't see the benefits that you see. Could it be that you aren't as versed as you think you are?
    you must be a little slow on the uptake today, unless your name is j, move along.....quit being the forum leg humper....do it again and i'll take ya to the vet and have you neutered.

  6. #1746
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,261

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    you must be a little slow on the uptake today, unless your name is j, move along.....quit being the forum leg humper....do it again and i'll take ya to the vet and have you neutered.
    So you don't have an answer? Fine, I knew that all along. As is typical of you and your one line responses, you offer nothing. Some people definitely need unions and are overly dependent on them. You appear to be one of those people who relies on the union to keep you employed. Doesn't look like you understand the difference between public and private unions and collective bargaining differences. Unions caused the destruction of Detroit and it appears you won't be happy until they destroy states as well.

  7. #1747
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So you don't have an answer? Fine, I knew that all along. As is typical of you and your one line responses, you offer nothing. Some people definitely need unions and are overly dependent on them. You appear to be one of those people who relies on the union to keep you employed. Doesn't look like you understand the difference between public and private unions and collective bargaining differences. Unions caused the destruction of Detroit and it appears you won't be happy until they destroy states as well.
    alright rover, off to the vet with you...i'm gonna use your testicles for a door knocker...move along, i've no interest in a discussion(or lack of one) with you...your not worth the time. i'll wait for j to return

  8. #1748
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Moderator's Warning:
    Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights withouYou two can play nice or be removed from the thread.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #1749
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights withouYou two can play nice or be removed from the thread.
    cool...i'll wait for j mac to return

  10. #1750
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,261

    Re: Wisconsin Republicans vote to strip public worker collective bargaining rights wi

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    alright rover, off to the vet with you...i'm gonna use your testicles for a door knocker...move along, i've no interest in a discussion(or lack of one) with you...your not worth the time. i'll wait for j to return
    Interesting numbers on union membership from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Notice the difference between public and private sector union membership. Says a lot about unions

    Union Members Summary

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •