Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: Estimated number of Slaves in the world today: 10-30 million

  1. #51
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Estimated number of Slaves in the world today: 10-30 million

    Not what I said, I said you don't have the balls to tell us what you are...or what you stand for.

    You are hiding behind contrived generalizations

    You reveal more than you intend with your sig and pic....well....that is if one is paying attention.

    You have already surrendered what ever you are to the Un...which is inherently communist/marxist/socialist in nature....and yet can't admit to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I'm not a communist amazed
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  2. #52
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Estimated number of Slaves in the world today: 10-30 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    Not what I said, I said you don't have the balls to tell us what you are...or what you stand for.

    You are hiding behind contrived generalizations

    You reveal more than you intend with your sig and pic....well....that is if one is paying attention.

    You have already surrendered what ever you are to the Un...which is inherently communist/marxist/socialist in nature....and yet can't admit to it.


    You're a hoot thanks for playing.

  3. #53
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Estimated number of Slaves in the world today: 10-30 million

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    Bonus points to the first person going "no we are all slaves because we pay taxes"
    this is more like indentured servitude

  4. #54
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Estimated number of Slaves in the world today: 10-30 million

    You bet, but it's true

    Tell us what you stand for?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post


    You're a hoot thanks for playing.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  5. #55
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Estimated number of Slaves in the world today: 10-30 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    You bet, but it's true

    Tell us what you stand for?
    Fine you've caught me amazed you've caught me.

    I'm a communist!

    I didn't want to admit it over the Internet anonymously in case I got caught!

    LONG LIVE THE PROLETERIAN REVOLUTION!


  6. #56
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Estimated number of Slaves in the world today: 10-30 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Fine you've caught me amazed you've caught me.

    I'm a communist!

    I didn't want to admit it over the Internet anonymously in case I got caught!

    LONG LIVE THE PROLETERIAN REVOLUTION!

    Great! now we can all sing L'Internationale together! Viva la Revolucion!

  7. #57
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,957
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Estimated number of Slaves in the world today: 10-30 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Anyone waiting for the UN to do anything of substance about it will grow old and gray waiting to see results, because the UN is dominated by third world countries that have no interest in solving the problem because there is profit in the trade, and the UN is as it could be.
    Actually, I think nothing will be done because the UN just never does anything and is completely useless as an organization
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  8. #58
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Estimated number of Slaves in the world today: 10-30 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    You bet, but it's true

    Tell us what you stand for?
    So, I am going to come to Jet's defense here. Jet may lean left when everything is said and done, but he is in not means a Communist or some one on the far left. Jet, tends to, call it like he sees it. You are just trying to play him off as something he isn't.

  9. #59
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Estimated number of Slaves in the world today: 10-30 million

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Great! now we can all sing L'Internationale together! Viva la Revolucion!
    *Puts hand over heart


  10. #60
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Estimated number of Slaves in the world today: 10-30 million

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    So, I am going to come to Jet's defense here. Jet may lean left when everything is said and done, but he is in not means a Communist or some one on the far left. Jet, tends to, call it like he sees it. You are just trying to play him off as something he isn't.
    No he speaks the truth Soccer.

    I am a fully blown communist, he caught me.

    He's a smart one.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •