Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 122

Thread: Bachmann: Health care law contains $105 billion in hidden pre-approved spending

  1. #91
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Bachmann: Health care law contains $105 billion in hidden pre-approved spending

    Add this to the list of lies by omission that the "Trifecta of Doom" Obama, Pelosi, and Reid used to get this B.S. passed without anyone outside of the Democrat cabal form knowing.

    This is openness and transparency Obama style.

    Had President Bush done this BS he would have been impeached in a heart beat by the Liberal liars.

  2. #92
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,287
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bachmann: Health care law contains $105 billion in hidden pre-approved spending

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Add this to the list of lies by omission that the "Trifecta of Doom" Obama, Pelosi, and Reid used to get this B.S. passed without anyone outside of the Democrat cabal form knowing.

    This is openness and transparency Obama style.

    Had President Bush done this BS he would have been impeached in a heart beat by the Liberal liars.
    Do you ever get tired of this hyperbolic nonsense?

  3. #93
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Bachmann: Health care law contains $105 billion in hidden pre-approved spending

    and here's yet another example of the mature, ie, big picture observation rendering insignificant, even demeaning, your little attempts to play gotcha and score little forum debate points, so small they're meaningless, vs nobodies

    let's say---for sake of argument---that ms pelosi had held a press conference and announced this appropriation and this particular provision was aired for all its tin foil tomfoolery at every townhall like death panels, that the hundred billion dollar credit card for hhs was the last question at that last crucial primetime presser instead of the prof vs po po at cambridge...

    even then, even had the hundred b been fully vetted by all america--OBAMA PROMISED A HUNDRED TIMES HE'D DO IT ON CSPAN

    that's BIG PICTURE, baby

    a CENTRAL TENET of obamacare---TRANSPARENCY

    it turns out to be an EMBARRASSING and IRREFUTABLE LIE

    quibble on, kiddies

  4. #94
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Bachmann: Health care law contains $105 billion in hidden pre-approved spending

    It's there....but here's the thing...the Lefty's don't care, they have a pathological need to justify EVERYTHING their side does.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  5. #95
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,287
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bachmann: Health care law contains $105 billion in hidden pre-approved spending

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    It's there....but here's the thing...the Lefty's don't care, they have a pathological need to justify EVERYTHING their side does.
    Ah dude... that's EVERYBODY.

  6. #96
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Bachmann: Health care law contains $105 billion in hidden pre-approved spending

    Nope, Bush was an imbecile..Obama is worse.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Ah dude... that's EVERYBODY.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  7. #97
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,287
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bachmann: Health care law contains $105 billion in hidden pre-approved spending

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    Nope, Bush was an imbecile..Obama is worse.
    What does that have to do with what you, or I, said?

  8. #98
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Bachmann: Health care law contains $105 billion in hidden pre-approved spending

    (smile) Get over yourself.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    and here's yet another example of the mature, ie, big picture observation rendering insignificant, even demeaning, your little attempts to play gotcha and score little forum debate points, so small they're meaningless, vs nobodies

    let's say---for sake of argument---that ms pelosi had held a press conference and announced this appropriation and this particular provision was aired for all its tin foil tomfoolery at every townhall like death panels, that the hundred billion dollar credit card for hhs was the last question at that last crucial primetime presser instead of the prof vs po po at cambridge...

    even then, even had the hundred b been fully vetted by all america--OBAMA PROMISED A HUNDRED TIMES HE'D DO IT ON CSPAN

    that's BIG PICTURE, baby

    a CENTRAL TENET of obamacare---TRANSPARENCY

    it turns out to be an EMBARRASSING and IRREFUTABLE LIE

    quibble on, kiddies
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  9. #99
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,287
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bachmann: Health care law contains $105 billion in hidden pre-approved spending

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    (smile) Get over yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    It's there....but here's the thing...the Lefty's don't care, they have a pathological need to justify EVERYTHING their side does.
    Both sides do this.

    Do you have any comment on how your comment is rediculous

  10. #100
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Bachmann: Health care law contains $105 billion in hidden pre-approved spending

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Your post here is not only laughable, but it is a bold faced lie! It was indeed pushed through as fast as the demo's could do it, and although it didn't happen overnight, it was snuck in on Christmas eve when Americans were distracted with their families, and it was passed on a pure party line push! People didn't have enough time to read this monstrosity, hell it wasn't even posted online until I think the day before the vote. Now stop the lies please.


    j-mac
    j, there were talks, and debate (over a year), and there was more than enough time to read it. And congress critiers did not need it online to go over it. That was for us.

    It is you j who's over the top here my friend.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •