Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: Report says too many whites, men leading military

  1. #31
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    06-20-18 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,954

    Re: Report says too many whites, men leading military

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    OMG! Affirmative Action is the last thing we need in our military.
    Just who the hell is promoting affirmative action?

  2. #32
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,244
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Report says too many whites, men leading military

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    It looks like the race and gender parasites want to use the military for some bull **** PC agenda.
    What a lame article. While it gives us the percentages of senior officers, it fails to tell us what total individual percentages these groups represent. So what are we supposed to do with the numbers?? WTF?

    Not directed at you, James.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  3. #33
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    40,993

    Re: Report says too many whites, men leading military

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Here's an idea.

    A crazy idea.

    But an idea.

    How about we put race aside.

    And put people in charge that will be good at their jobs... Regardless of their race... And if It happens to be too much one way or the other... Oh well
    I believe that this is what the military is already doing.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    03-11-11 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    75

    Re: Report says too many whites, men leading military

    We should lift the ban on women serving

  5. #35
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    06-20-18 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,954

    Re: Report says too many whites, men leading military

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmdr Shepard View Post
    We should lift the ban on women serving
    They do serve, just not in ground combat roles.

  6. #36
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,394

    Re: Report says too many whites, men leading military

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Just who the hell is promoting affirmative action?
    Seems to me that the article in the OP is bitching about there being too many white boys holding leadership positions in the military.

    The only reason for such a study, is to say that there needs to be more brothas, bitches and esses assuming those leadership roles. Seeing how it's an all volunteer military and the most hazardous MOS's get promoted faster and farther and white males choose those MOS's in the largest numbers, it must be time to alter the promotion points to favor minorities and females. i.e. Affirmative Action.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #37
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    06-20-18 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,954

    Re: Report says too many whites, men leading military

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Seems to me that the article in the OP is bitching about there being too many white boys holding leadership positions in the military.

    The only reason for such a study, is to say that there needs to be more brothas, bitches and esses assuming those leadership roles. Seeing how it's an all volunteer military and the most hazardous MOS's get promoted faster and farther and white males choose those MOS's in the largest numbers, it must be time to alter the promotion points to favor minorities and females. i.e. Affirmative Action.
    The article presented what the writers perceived to be a problem (whether it actually is or not is another issue that can be debated). In no way did it suggest any solution, much less affirmative action.

  8. #38
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,394

    Re: Report says too many whites, men leading military

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Here's an idea.

    A crazy idea.

    But an idea.

    How about we put race aside.

    And put people in charge that will be good at their jobs... Regardless of their race... And if It happens to be too much one way or the other... Oh well
    Why not? Because it would be too politically in-correct.

    Welcome to the post-Don't Ask, Don't Tell military. If there are too many white, gay males promoted faster and higher than blakcs, hispanics and females, then there will be a problem for the PC crowd.

    You asked for it...you got it. Now, live with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #39
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    40,993

    Re: Report says too many whites, men leading military

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    The article presented what the writers perceived to be a problem (whether it actually is or not is another issue that can be debated). In no way did it suggest any solution, much less affirmative action.
    The article was, I believe, written using incomplete data. See my analysis of the article in post #2.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  10. #40
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,394

    Re: Report says too many whites, men leading military

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    The article presented what the writers perceived to be a problem (whether it actually is or not is another issue that can be debated). In no way did it suggest any solution, much less affirmative action.
    Anyone who suggests that there is a problem, no doubt is at least insinuating a solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •