Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 612

Thread: Fox News firebrand Glenn Beck facing axe

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My own world
    Last Seen
    04-05-11 @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    407

    Re: Fox News firebrand Glenn Beck facing axe

    ^^^there was a recent Mod smackdown, so as much as I would love to engage in further chit chat, I shall heed the enforcers.

  2. #112
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Fox News firebrand Glenn Beck facing axe

    Really?

    Prove to us that Freedom Of Speech excludes Beck.

    I will get some popcorn, this should be good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    ... do you have a clue as to what 'freedom of speech' actually entails? For somebody who follows a constitutional wannabe whore like Beck, I find it very revealing that you don't know what the first amendment is about.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Fox News firebrand Glenn Beck facing axe

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Why do liberals spend so much time trying to silence conservatives? That's all I want to know. Without an explanation I'm left to assume they only believe in speech they agree with.
    Being happy that a million people have rejected him as a source of news does not equate to "silencing" him.
    Last edited by Catz Part Deux; 03-08-11 at 04:25 PM.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Fox News firebrand Glenn Beck facing axe

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx
    You can find that information here. It's a whole website dedicated to silencing Glenn Beck. Freedom of speech be damned. Or as they will say, they are just exercising their free speech by trying to shut someone else up with boycotts and smears.

    StopBeck.com: Home of Stop Glenn Beck Effort
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    ... do you have a clue as to what 'freedom of speech' actually entails? For somebody who follows a constitutional wannabe whore like Beck, I find it very revealing that you don't know what the first amendment is about.
    If the average liberal weenie really cared about America, freedom of speech, etc, then they would agree that this should apply to Glenn Beck...

    I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Fox News firebrand Glenn Beck facing axe

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    As a conservative type...I can tell you that if it werent for the people posting their daily OHMIGODIVELOSTMY****INGMINDOVERGLENNBECK threads Id never even see his name.
    That's because you're sane. There are a few conservatives on this thread that can't take a crap without consulting Glenn Beck to do their thinking for them.

  6. #116
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Fox News firebrand Glenn Beck facing axe

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Nobody is trying to silence your boy. Being happy that a million people have rejected him as a source of news does not equate to "silencing" him.
    Noticed that you bought the rhetoric and ignored the actual ratings. Currently Beck averages close to 2 million a day and if he lost a million viewers that would put him in O'Reilly's category and we know that isn't true. Neilson is the keeper of the ratings and there is no evidence that he lost a million viewers.

  7. #117
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Fox News firebrand Glenn Beck facing axe

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    That's because you're sane. There are a few conservatives on this thread that can't take a crap without consulting Glenn Beck to do their thinking for them.
    That is a typical liberal response to anyone that disagrees with you. What makes you such an expert on Beck's program since I doubt you would "waste your time" watching him?

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Fox News firebrand Glenn Beck facing axe

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    If the average liberal weenie really cared about America, freedom of speech, etc, then they would agree that this should apply to Glenn Beck...
    He has every right to say what he thinks. But, 1/3 of his listeners have voted with their feet and stopped listening. I approve of capitalism and free market economics. He can start saying it on the street corner down the street, with a sandwich board on his chest that says "The end is near."

  9. #119
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Fox News firebrand Glenn Beck facing axe

    The position of the weak is to attack those with whom they disagree.

    Now, you do realize that your "opinion" in no way constitutes a "fact" about anything, don't you?

    Because as of yet, thats ALL you've brought to this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    That's because you're sane. There are a few conservatives on this thread that can't take a crap without consulting Glenn Beck to do their thinking for them.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Fox News firebrand Glenn Beck facing axe

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    That is a typical liberal response to anyone that disagrees with you. What makes you such an expert on Beck's program since I doubt you would "waste your time" watching him?
    Exactly how many episodes of the Glenn Beck show would I need to watch in order to know that he's a haphazard and slipshod "scholar" who promulgates sloppily researched information driven by ridiculously paranoid hyperbole?

    Mellie asked several of us to watch a couple of his episodes last year. I watched them in their entirety, did some research on his guests, and realized that Glenn Beck wouldn't know a fact if it took a crap on his face.

    Beyond that, I've read several transcripts of his shows, posted a point by point analysis of his 9/12 principles on this forum, and paid a lot of attention to his 9/12 rally last year. I consider that sufficient.

    If you don't, tough ****.
    Last edited by Catz Part Deux; 03-08-11 at 04:30 PM.

Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •