Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 630

Thread: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

  1. #71
    Bohemian Revolutionary
    Demon of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    03-07-17 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,095

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Why do people find it so hard to reserve judgment? You do not possess whatever evidence the police say they have, nor were you there to understand what occurred. It is not even clear from the information provided that all the people arrested actually did anything.
    "For what is Evil but Good-tortured by its own hunger and thirst?"
    - Khalil Gibran

  2. #72
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    It was about us all in the thread enraging ourselves over the hypothetical rape of our children. And these folks who may/may not be guilty and the Shari'ah justice you'd want to issue upon them without trial.
    Well, what if they're convicted, then what? Group therapy?



    I would prefer not to believe that it happened, or issue a rational doubt that this was a brutal rape of an 11 year old by 18 men. But it may be possible that you gain some sick enjoyment fantasizing the righteousness with which you would torture such criminals.
    I think it's sick to rather assume that the victim must be lying than allow for the possibility of the rape. You say we pre-judged the guys, well you pre-judged the 11 year old victim.

    Sorry. I must not be as ****ed up as you or these rapists.
    You're more so. Wanting to hurt someone who's hurt your family is perfectly normal.
    Last edited by X Factor; 03-08-11 at 01:20 AM.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  3. #73
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    It was about us all in the thread enraging ourselves over the hypothetical rape of our children. And these folks who may/may not be guilty and the Shari'ah justice you'd want to issue upon them without trial.



    I would prefer not to believe that it happened, or issue a rational doubt that this was a brutal rape of an 11 year old by 18 men. But it may be possible that you gain some sick enjoyment fantasizing the righteousness with which you would torture such criminals.

    Sorry. I must not be as ****ed up as you or these rapists.
    You had better produce one post of mine that fantasized torturing such criminals, because I'm not going to ignore such lying slander here. Before you had merely annoyed me. Now you have pissed me the hell off.

  4. #74
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Does it even need to be said? Really?

    Oh, not to you Diana... Whew, I was responding to the OP. It looks like I am challenging you..



    Tim-
    Last edited by Hicup; 03-08-11 at 01:28 AM.
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  5. #75
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    17 kids and adult kids? 17 blacks raped a 11 year old girl? I can even comment because Im close to losing it.
    about 10 minutes later......
    this is what guns are made for. every call the family gets that are the least bit threatening should be traced back to the originator and they too should be arrested and their house torn apart for any evidence or wrong-doing.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    You had better produce one post of mine that fantasized torturing such criminals, because I'm not going to ignore such lying slander here. Before you had merely annoyed me. Now you have pissed me the hell off.
    I'm sorry, I mustve confused you as participating in the rest of the rabid throng. Apologies.

    I think it's sick to rather assume that the victim must be lying than allow for the possibility of the rape.
    It's actually more likely than a gangbang of 18 men on an 11 year old. Children can be easily led to give answers condemning the innocent, particularly in instances of molestation, etc.

    You're more so. Wanting to hurt someone who's hurt your family is perfectly normal.
    I wasn't ware the 11 year old had family members on this board.

    Well, what if they're convicted, then what? Group therapy?
    Why yes I advocate overlooking child rape, you read me perfectly! /s
    Why are you loading assumption onto me? Is overlooking childrape a 'liberal' thing you attribute to me?

    Why do people find it so hard to reserve judgment? You do not possess whatever evidence the police say they have, nor were you there to understand what occurred. It is not even clear from the information provided that all the people arrested actually did anything.

  7. #77
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    I would consider this the same way the Navy did for an incident that happened onboard our ship that had photographic evidence, anyone in any photo/video that depicts the crime in any way, i.e. the girl is in the picture too, naked or obviously involved in any sexual activity, or they are talking about the incident or the trailer or room where the attack occurred can be positively identified, should be charged in the crime, whether there is evidence they participated in the actual rape or not. At the very least, they would be an accessory.

    From what I have seen and read, it certainly sounds like the girl had sex with at least some of these guys. Even the lawyer of at least a few of these guys isn't denying that the crime happened, according to the one lady in the video. And no matter if the girl said yes to all the guys, she is not of a legal age to consent so they still committed a crime. And I highly doubt that she looked 17 at age 11.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Oh I don't doubt something really bad and disturbing happened. I'm only here to remind people that not every instance of where a child says "he touched me" is it true.

    Look at that teacher than had 50 counts of molestation against her DROPPED. They found out the girls involved made it up when they got caught TOUCHING EACH OTHER. The case was front page news, when she got arrested, etc. She lost her house, her job, and almost lost her husband.

    When she was found not guilty of all 50 counts, it was last page news.
    Last edited by dontworrybehappy; 03-08-11 at 02:31 AM.

  9. #79
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    Oh I don't doubt something really bad and disturbing happened. I'm only here to remind people that not every instance of where a child says "he touched me" is it true.

    Look at that teacher than had 50 counts of molestation against her DROPPED. They found out the girls involved made it up when they got caught TOUCHING EACH OTHER. The case was front page news, when she got arrested, etc. When she was found not guilty of all 50 counts, it was last page news.
    Can't control what the media does, but it looked like the system worked ~ she was acquitted.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Can't control what the media does, but it looked like the system worked ~ she was acquitted.
    The system didn't work! She lost everything! Her reputation is ruined! Open your fycking eyes, man! She spent a half MILLION DOLLARS DEFENDING HERSELF! She doesn't get that back! She'll always be "that lady who was found not guilty of child molestation." There were STILL people writing comments on foxnews that said she should be burned alive and she got away with molestation and she should be shot, etc in comments to the article that stated she was found not guilty. So no, the system didn't "work." The system failed MISERABLY. She should have not ever even been CHARGED. Simply being CHARGED with a sex crime against a child is practically a death sentence for the person charged, their lives as they know it, will be over. The outcome of the trial not withstanding.
    Last edited by dontworrybehappy; 03-08-11 at 02:44 AM.

Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •