Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 630

Thread: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

  1. #601
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,866
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Who would have thought that the gang rape of an 11yo girl would spark 60 pages worth of arguements. Idiocy at its finest.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  2. #602
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,153

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    1. No one has EVER condoned the actions of the rapists. No one.
    2. Why would a parent not allow their 11 year old daughter dress provocatively in a high-crime area alone?
    when assessing blame toward the 11 year old victim for being raped you are condoning the actions of those who raped her
    her clothing choice does not indicate her consent to being sexually assaulted
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  3. #603
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    when assessing blame toward the 11 year old victim for being raped you are condoning the actions of those who raped her
    her clothing choice does not indicate her consent to being sexually assaulted
    thank you Mr. Strawman. no one has ever said it did. care to argue against any more points that no one here has made?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #604
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,153

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    thank you Mr. Strawman. no one has ever said it did. care to argue against any more points that no one here has made?
    apparently you have not read the posts that agree with the florida republican politician who charges that the girl's attire was responsible for her being raped

    and then note those who defend the republican position
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  5. #605
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    apparently you have not read the posts that agree with the florida republican politician who charges that the girl's attire was responsible for her being raped

    and then note those who defend the republican position
    apparently you have reading comprehension problems.

    point out where any member of this forum has agreed with what that lone politician said. then note that no one has defended the position. at best I have seen people state that the position of one politician is not necessarily the position of everyone in that party.

    I don't think even you can try hard enough to make this current partisan hackery charge stick.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #606
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    when assessing blame toward the 11 year old victim for being raped you are condoning the actions of those who raped her
    her clothing choice does not indicate her consent to being sexually assaulted
    You won't answer my question, so I'll answer it for you.

    Why don't parents let their children wear provocative clothes in high-crime neighborhoods (or really anywhere) when they're by themselves? Because parents are scared that perverts will be attracted to their children or view them as objects to be taken advantage of rather than as children to be left the hell alone.

    If you don't think that clothing/appearance ever has any affect on how perverts view and treat women/children, then have a daughter and when she's 11 years old, dress her up provocatively and send her to a ****ty neighborhood by herself. If I ever have a daughter, however, I won't ever do this.

    Rapists should be held accountable for their actions/choices and people should understand the signals that certain appearances send out so they can prevent sexual assaulters from being attracted to their children.
    Last edited by ThePlayDrive; 03-18-11 at 02:18 PM.

  7. #607
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,153

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    apparently you have reading comprehension problems.

    point out where any member of this forum has agreed with what that lone politician said. then note that no one has defended the position. at best I have seen people state that the position of one politician is not necessarily the position of everyone in that party.

    I don't think even you can try hard enough to make this current partisan hackery charge stick.
    so, you want us to believe that those posts disagreed with what the republican politician said, while at the same time objecting to my exposing her statement, which blamed an 11 year old girl for being the rape victim

    that is what you are attempting to present

    that y'all are simultaneously disagreeing with the words of the republican politician while whining that i was posting her quote

    then it would appear you are not the individual to question anyone's comprehension ability
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  8. #608
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    so, you want us to believe that those posts disagreed with what the republican politician said, while at the same time objecting to my exposing her statement, which blamed an 11 year old girl for being the rape victim

    that is what you are attempting to present

    that y'all are simultaneously disagreeing with the words of the republican politician while whining that i was posting her quote

    then it would appear you are not the individual to question anyone's comprehension ability
    are you really that slow? no one is objecting to you exposing HER, repeat HER statement. what we are objecting to is your ridiculous claim that she speaks for all republicans.

    sometimes it really is that simple.
    Last edited by OscarB63; 03-18-11 at 02:22 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #609
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,153

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    You won't answer my question, so I'll answer it for you.

    Why don't parents let their children wear provocative clothes in high-crime neighborhoods (or really anywhere) when they're by themselves? Because parents are scared that perverts will be attracted to their children or view them as objects to be taken advantage of rather than as children to be left the hell alone.

    If you don't think that clothing/appearance ever has any affect on how perverts view and treat women/children, then have a daughter and when she's 11 years old, dress her up provocatively and send her to a ****ty neighborhood by herself. If I ever have a daughter, however, I won't ever do this.

    Rapists should be held accountable for their actions/choices and people should understand the signals that certain appearances send out so they can prevent their children from attracting certain types of sexual assaulters.

    notice how your position shifts the blame from the rapists to the 11 year old girl

    there is NOTHING which mitigates the criminal act of rape. i don't care if that 11 year old was naked, there is NO justification for her to have been raped. and for anyone to indicate otherwise condones the rapists' actions as acceptable because of the belief the girl encouraged their criminal sexual assault

    in short, your pro-rapist position, excusing their action because of an 11 year old's attire, is an absurd proposition
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  10. #610
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,153

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    are you really that dumb? no one is objecting to you exposing HER, repeat HER statement. what we are objecting to is your ridiculous claim that she speaks for all republicans.

    sometimes it really is that simple.
    she is a republican elected from her district to represent those who elected her. it is possible that a democrat majority elected a republican representative, but i doubt it. and they elected her to represent them
    they do not the get to pick and choose when her representation is truly representative; they did that at the voting booth
    the republican politician speaks for them when she says that an 11 year old girl's attire is responsible for her getting gang raped

    and yes, your comprehension skills need polish since i keep having to explain my posts to you
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •