Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 630

Thread: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

  1. #491
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by cpgrad08 View Post
    Sounds like he is in denial X.
    LOL, multiple links posted and it's refuted with "you love sex offenders!"

    It's not often I win so easily on here, but without a single, SINGLE piece of evidence refuting ANYTHING I said, by default, I won. Damn I wish I'd had a decent fight. PB puts up more of a fight than you, at least he posts links, even if it's to just media matters crap. He has SOMETHING to refute claims with. You, on the other hand, do not.

  2. #492
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    LOL, multiple links posted and it's refuted with "you love sex offenders!"

    It's not often I win so easily on here, but without a single, SINGLE piece of evidence refuting ANYTHING I said, by default, I won. Damn I wish I'd had a decent fight. PB puts up more of a fight than you, at least he posts links, even if it's to just media matters crap. He has SOMETHING to refute claims with. You, on the other hand, do not.
    You don't even know who you're talking to any more, do you? LOL
    Last edited by X Factor; 03-16-11 at 02:16 PM.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  3. #493
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    You don't even know who you're talking to any more, do you? LOL

    BTW, you love sex offenders. LOL
    I quoted the last reply when I typed my reply. Who it was didn't matter.

    LOL Ok man, whatever. The only denial around here is in your court with EVERYTHING I posted and NOTHING posted to refute. It's just sad that you actually think you are better than everyone else and you are right and everyone else is wrong. It just sucks to be you, doesn't it? Your neck ever hurt from looking down on everyone so much?

    What a joke. I wish I had some real competition on here. Someone care to actually have a conversation, or just attack the messenger?
    Last edited by dontworrybehappy; 03-16-11 at 02:04 PM.

  4. #494
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    It's none of my business if a sex offender moves in across the street. I have no RIGHT to know that information. Unlike you, I don't judge someone on their past. "The whole of a person is not defined by their worst moment."
    If you have children, you certainly do have a right to know that the guy across the street is a sex offender The cases of the sex offense being teenager over 18 sleeping with teenager under 18 is irrelevant to that. I used to live in Maine...the registry up there publishes categories of offense....when a 45 yo man is on the list for assualting children, it should not only be published it shuold be tattooed to his forehead,
    Last edited by mac; 03-16-11 at 03:02 PM.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  5. #495
    Bohemian Revolutionary
    Demon of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    03-07-17 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,095

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Whoa, I brought up Megan's Law first, so let's talk about that first. If you had kids, wouldn't you want to know that a sexual predator moved in across the street? Yes or no?
    Why stop there? Wouldn't you want to know if a convicted thief moves in next door? How about someone with a drug conviction? I imagine it would be nice to know if your neighbor was arrested for possession of an illegal firearm. Certainly you could learn this from public court records, but those won't give you a current address and photo to go along with it just in case you are not sure and want to "check" on them to make sure they are not doing anything.
    "For what is Evil but Good-tortured by its own hunger and thirst?"
    - Khalil Gibran

  6. #496
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    Why stop there? Wouldn't you want to know if a convicted thief moves in next door? How about someone with a drug conviction? I imagine it would be nice to know if your neighbor was arrested for possession of an illegal firearm. Certainly you could learn this from public court records, but those won't give you a current address and photo to go along with it just in case you are not sure and want to "check" on them to make sure they are not doing anything.
    The difference here is that pedophilia is a disorder that a stint in jail isn't likely to dissuade or cure. Perpetrators of sexual crimes do not get better. This something the person is not likely going to outgrow. To be honest, I value that persons privacy far less than the security of my four, soon to be five children.

    In addition to child sex abuses, rapists and peeping toms should be registered as well.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  7. #497
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    The difference here is that pedophilia is a disorder that a stint in jail isn't likely to dissuade or cure. Perpetrators of sexual crimes do not get better. This something the person is not likely going to outgrow. To be honest, I value that persons privacy far less than the security of my four, soon to be five children.

    In addition to child sex abuses, rapists and peeping toms should be registered as well.
    No, they don't, but with a reoffense rate of only 3.3% according to the department of justice, why worry about them? 85% of new sex abuse cases are by people not on the registry and 90% of child abuse cases are by someone known to the child, not a stranger next door. Sex offenders have the lowest reoffense rate of all offenses besides murder, so what is the justification for the registry again?

    Another link for you to ignore:

    Predator Panic: Reality Check on Sex Offenders | LiveScience

    A study released in 2003 by the Bureau [of justice statistics] found that within three years, 3.3 percent of the released child molesters were arrested again for committing another sex crime against a child. Three to five percent is hardly a high repeat offender rate.
    The 2003 study of nearly 10,000 men convicted of rape, sexual assault, and child molestation found that sex offenders had a re-arrest rate 25 percent lower than for all other criminals.
    I sure hope to hell you and X factor don't consider yourself Christians, because you certainly aren't acting like one. Preaching "second chances" and "forgive thy neighbor" and "judge not, lest ye shall be judged". What a joke.

    I have one I'll finish this out with, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Suck on that one a little while, Christian wanna-bes.
    Last edited by dontworrybehappy; 03-16-11 at 04:16 PM.

  8. #498
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    No, they don't, but with a reoffense rate of only 5.3% according to the department of justice, why worry about them? 85% of new sex abuse cases are by people not on the registry and 90% of child abuse cases are by someone known to the child, not a stranger next door. Sex offenders have the lowest reoffense rate of all offenses besides murder, so what is the justification for the registry again?
    tell the kid that was a victim of the 5.3% that re-offend. Tell their families. Tell the other 30% of re-offender's (that didn't get caught) victims.

    I can tell you how to keep them off the registry....don't let them out of jail
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  9. #499
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    tell the kid that was a victim of the 5.3% that re-offend. Tell their families. Tell the other 30% of re-offender's (that didn't get caught) victims.

    I can tell you how to keep them off the registry....don't let them out of jail
    Tell the kids of the 95% that don't that you don't GIVE A FLYING DAMN ABOUT THEM BEING TEASED AT SCHOOL and by neighbors. You don't give a **** about kids, man, stop it.

    LOL 95% don't reoffend, but we're going to punish 95% for 5% that do? WOW. Just wow. I am at a loss for words. So if 5% of a student body participate in an illegal activity, the 95% who didn't should also be punished? Really? Again, at a loss for words.

    What about the repeated DUI offender? You don't think they pose more of a threat to your child than some guy who was having sex with his teen girlfriend 30 years go?

  10. #500
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    Tell the kids of the 95% that don't that you don't GIVE A FLYING DAMN ABOUT THEM BEING TEASED AT SCHOOL and by neighbors. You don't give a **** about kids, man, stop it.
    Weak at best, and yeah...it's kids getting sexually abused that is important....getting teased..not so much.

    LOL 95% don't reoffend, but we're going to punish 95% for 5% that do? WOW. Just wow. I am at a loss for words. So if 5% of a student body participate in an illegal activity, the 95% who didn't should also be punished? Really? Again, at a loss for words.
    That you know of. Regardless 5% do and that's a lot of cases.

    What about the repeated DUI offender? You don't think they pose more of a threat to your child than some guy who was having sex with his teen girlfriend 30 years go?
    1, The great majority of people on the sex offender registry are not on it for that reason.
    2, those that are on it for that reason or listed on the registry as it being that reason.
    3, DUI offenders have progressively stronger punishments for offending. And it is listed on their records. Regardless, sex offenses are particularly heinous.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •