Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 630

Thread: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

  1. #341
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    The defense attorney: It's not like this little girl was forced to do anything, she wasn't kidnapped. She might have been a willing participant. Police affidavit says the 11 y/o was making threats (against the police).

    Well now, if this same 11 year old wanted an abortion, pro-choice would be supporting her right to 'bodily sovereignty'.

    Pro-choice, as per the premise of their abortion position, must support the 11 y/o here and defend the "rapists". She said 'yes', after all. She willingly made her own *choice*.

    Not surprising to see she comes from a fatherless home with a criminal mother, either.

    Way to support family values, lefties : ‘The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn’t do.....
    Last edited by Jerry; 03-11-11 at 02:04 AM.

  2. #342
    Educator snilloctjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    El Paso, TX USA
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    648

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Some in Texas town blaming young girl in assault | AP Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

    "Many who attended the meeting said they supported the group of men and boys who have been charged in the case. Supporters didn't claim that the men and boys did not have sex with the young girl; instead they blamed the girl for the way she dressed or claimed she must have lied about her age — accusations that have drawn strong responses from those who note an 11-year-old cannot consent to sex and that it doesn't matter how she was dressed.

    Other people in this small town about 40 miles northeast of Houston said earlier this week they were outraged by the attacks. The age of consent in Texas is 17 and ignorance of a girl's age is not a legal defense."...


    ..."After the meeting, many in attendance told reporters that the girl had consented to the sex.

    "She lied about her age. Them boys didn't rape her. She wanted this to happen. I'm not taking nobody's side, but if she hadn't put herself in that predicament, this would have never happened," said Angie Woods, who lives in Houston but grew up in Cleveland.

    The AP was unable to locate the family this week, but her mother has told The Houston Chronicle that Child Protective Services placed the girl in a foster home with restricted access to her family"
    Last edited by snilloctjc; 03-11-11 at 08:42 AM. Reason: add quote

  3. #343
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,272
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    The defense attorney: It's not like this little girl was forced to do anything, she wasn't kidnapped. She might have been a willing participant. Police affidavit says the 11 y/o was making threats (against the police).

    Well now, if this same 11 year old wanted an abortion, pro-choice would be supporting her right to 'bodily sovereignty'.

    Pro-choice, as per the premise of their abortion position, must support the 11 y/o here and defend the "rapists". She said 'yes', after all. She willingly made her own *choice*.

    Not surprising to see she comes from a fatherless home with a criminal mother, either.

    Way to support family values, lefties : ‘The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn’t do.....
    Unbelievable....

    I am lost for words about how unbelievably ignorant and wrong this post is.

  4. #344
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by snilloctjc View Post
    "She lied about her age. Them boys didn't rape her. She wanted this to happen. I'm not taking nobody's side, but if she hadn't put herself in that predicament, this would have never happened," said Angie Woods, who lives in Houston but grew up in Cleveland.
    This dumb ass needs to be locked up with the 18 animals that raped that little girl.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  5. #345
    Advisor Arcadius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere far away.
    Last Seen
    10-27-11 @ 07:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    390

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This dumb ass needs to be locked up with the 18 animals that raped that little girl.
    Ignorance isn't a crime. I may disagree with them, but they still have the right to think what they want. Must you always react so intensely? And what is it with everyone that is trying to insinuate they are sub-human? As I believe playdrive said, "There's no point in denying reality."
    Last edited by Arcadius; 03-11-11 at 09:10 AM.
    Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.~ Ernest Hemingway

  6. #346
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by snilloctjc View Post
    Some in Texas town blaming young girl in assault | AP Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

    "Many who attended the meeting said they supported the group of men and boys who have been charged in the case. Supporters didn't claim that the men and boys did not have sex with the young girl; instead they blamed the girl for the way she dressed or claimed she must have lied about her age — accusations that have drawn strong responses from those who note an 11-year-old cannot consent to sex and that it doesn't matter how she was dressed.

    Other people in this small town about 40 miles northeast of Houston said earlier this week they were outraged by the attacks. The age of consent in Texas is 17 and ignorance of a girl's age is not a legal defense."...


    ..."After the meeting, many in attendance told reporters that the girl had consented to the sex.

    "She lied about her age. Them boys didn't rape her. She wanted this to happen. I'm not taking nobody's side, but if she hadn't put herself in that predicament, this would have never happened," said Angie Woods, who lives in Houston but grew up in Cleveland.
    Sounds like some posters in this thread.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  7. #347
    Advisor Arcadius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere far away.
    Last Seen
    10-27-11 @ 07:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    390

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Sounds like some posters in this thread.
    I don't think anyone in this thread has said that. You're just condemning everyone who didn't react with intense anger and disgust. I guess the guys who support vigilante justice and murder are just fine though.
    Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.~ Ernest Hemingway

  8. #348
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadius View Post
    I don't think anyone in this thread has said that. You're just condemning everyone who didn't react with intense anger and disgust.
    Oh, I disagree. I think DoL and Don'tWorryBeHappy have come very close to suggesting the same things.

    I guess the guys who support vigilante justice and murder are just fine though.
    Vigilante justice is still justice, and murder is simply a legal concept that varies from state to state. In most states "sudden passion" is a mitigating factor that can reduce murder to manslaughter. Granted, it get's a little hard to argue sudden passion after about your 11th kill.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  9. #349
    Advisor Arcadius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere far away.
    Last Seen
    10-27-11 @ 07:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    390

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Oh, I disagree. I think DoL and Don'tWorryBeHappy have come very close to suggesting the same things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    Too bad I wasn't saying anything like that at all. My opinion is people should stick roughly to their own age groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    Rape is never acceptable. What I said was not even close to what you claim. The claims prompting my response suggested first that someone at that age cannot consent and that it was pedophilia. One of those positions was incorrect and, in my opinion, the other was also incorrect.

    Looking at the situation it would not surprise me if the girl was lying about how things started out. We only have her word that she was coerced into the situation. That would have a lot of relevance in my mind as it concerns the charges and potential sentencing.
    I think what he's trying to say is there's a difference between a little girl being brutally forced to engage in sexual activities, and a little girl willingly engaging in sexual activities. I think he's not saying that either should be accepted behavior, but that one obviously requires a much greater level of sadism, and that that should effect our judgement of it. He's also saying that we hardly know anything at this point, and we shouldn't be passing such extreme judgement yet. At the very worst he's saying that children have the proper knowledge and judgement skills to make an informed decision on whether or not to have sex. I think he's simply acknowledging that technically they can consent, as any conscious being can consent.

    Even if I'm wrong he's nowhere near as ignorant as the people; Who are basically just saying the little girl was a slut and was asking for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    I feel bad for everyone involved. It's a bad situation all the way around. The poor girl, sheesh, shes messed up for life. And those young adults that made a one-time stupid decision have ruined the rest of their lives. It's just bad all the way around.

    I wish'd it of never happened.

    Oh yea, Ikari, X factor comes across as a bunch of hot air to me. I know men 10 times tougher than him that came back from Iraq after having been in a firefight and killing insurgents who were SHOOTING AT THEM and they are visibly shaken by having to take another mans life, and in that case, they had no choice. I would say 95% of people who say they would shoot these people would not do it, or would do it and run like a scared rat. They wouldn't take their consequences like a man. It's easy to talk tough on a web forum, in real life though, that's a whole 'nother story. He wants to be seen as all "tough" to his fellow web members, but usually the ones that talk the most trash are the ones that would cower in a real incident.
    I fail to see how his views are similar to their's.
    Last edited by Arcadius; 03-11-11 at 10:48 AM.
    Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.~ Ernest Hemingway

  10. #350
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Eighteen involved in gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Oh, I disagree. I think DoL and Don'tWorryBeHappy have come very close to suggesting the same things.
    Really? Well just like most on the right, you might want to open your eyes and read what's actually been posted.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1059334866

    And for the record, for the idiots on here who think I condone this ****, in no way do I think this girl consented. Even if she said yes, at 11, she has no idea what shes saying yes to. Now, rightwingnutjobs, is that clear enough?

    Jeez, it's like reasoning with a dead rat.
    Last edited by dontworrybehappy; 03-11-11 at 10:50 AM.

Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •