Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 419

Thread: Unemployment dips to 8.9 pct., 192K jobs added

  1. #51
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Unemployment dips to 8.9 pct., 192K jobs added

    Quote Originally Posted by Givemethefacts View Post
    SO The passing of Health Care Reform, and the Dont Ask Dont Tell Repeal was nothing?
    Nothing? more debt and the bill does nothing to lower costs and improve quality.

    Don't ask, don't tell affects the economy how?

  2. #52
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    04-11-11 @ 04:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    50

    Re: Unemployment dips to 8.9 pct., 192K jobs added

    Of course you would think it was one sided, your pro Reagan lol. You are absolutely right Bush didn't get us into this mess alone. But in eight years can you say he left us in better condition then we were in? Obama is three years in, why dont you wait before you compare him to Jimmy Carter? Thats like saying that Peyton Manning is the equivalent of Jamarcus Russel because he didn't lead the Colts to the Super bowl this year

  3. #53
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Unemployment dips to 8.9 pct., 192K jobs added


  4. #54
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    04-11-11 @ 04:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    50

    Re: Unemployment dips to 8.9 pct., 192K jobs added

    You said what has he done since he's been in office, and why dont you let the health care reform kick in before you bash it

  5. #55
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Unemployment dips to 8.9 pct., 192K jobs added

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Nothing? more debt and the bill does nothing to lower costs and improve quality.

    Don't ask, don't tell affects the economy how?
    I think he was responding to dontworrybehappy's comments, not yours.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Unemployment dips to 8.9 pct., 192K jobs added

    Quote Originally Posted by Givemethefacts View Post
    You said what has he done since he's been in office, and why dont you let the health care reform kick in before you bash it
    because Obamacare sucks, and we don't WANT it to kick in? Just a guess.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Unemployment dips to 8.9 pct., 192K jobs added

    Quote Originally Posted by Givemethefacts View Post
    You said what has he done since he's been in office, and why dont you let the health care reform kick in before you bash it
    Why? because the healthcare bill makes no sense, you cannot add 30 million more in a country this size and lower costs and improve quality. Logic 101. The MA program is a good example of what will happen, ER usage is up and waits for doctors is increasing thus costs are skyrocketing. That is Obama care.

  8. #58
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Unemployment dips to 8.9 pct., 192K jobs added

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    because Obamacare sucks, and we don't WANT it to kick in? Just a guess.
    Have you look at it or are you following what fox news told you.

  9. #59
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Unemployment dips to 8.9 pct., 192K jobs added

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Can you explain to me how Bush was responsible for a 1.4 trillion dollar fiscal year 2009 budget when he left office on January 21, 2009? He was in office 3+months in fiscal year 20009? Bush left Obama 350 billion of the TARP funding to spend, Bush didn't create the 787 billion stimulus plan, Bush didn't takeover GM/Chrysler, and Bush didn't create the Afghanistan surge and get a 100 billion war supplemental in June 2009 as part of the 2009 budget?

  10. #60
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Unemployment dips to 8.9 pct., 192K jobs added

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Have you look at it or are you following what fox news told you.
    Great, bring out the Fox News mantra!

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •