Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 175

Thread: Afghan delegation confirms killing 65 civilians killed by NATO during operation

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Afghan delegation confirms killing 65 civilians killed by NATO during operation

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If you paid attention you would know I disagree with Obama on this.
    LOL!

    why would anyone care about what you agree or disagree with

    your opinions---always divorced from reputable links---are not only insignificant

    they include telling grammas out a half mil contributed to soc sec to just

  2. #22
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Afghan delegation confirms killing 65 civilians killed by NATO during operation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    LOL!

    why would anyone care about what you agree or disagree with

    your opinions---always divorced from reputable links---are not only insignificant

    they include telling grammas out a half mil contributed to soc sec to just
    Why do you post here?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #23
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Afghan delegation confirms killing 65 civilians killed by NATO during operation

    LOL!

    you have to ask

  4. #24
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Afghan delegation confirms killing 65 civilians killed by NATO during operation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    LOL!

    you have to ask
    Yeah. We can all read your links without you. If you have no interest in discourse, in seeing how others think, I really don't know why you spend time here.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #25
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Afghan delegation confirms killing 65 civilians killed by NATO during operation

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I really don't know why you spend time here.
    there's much you don't know

  6. #26
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Afghan delegation confirms killing 65 civilians killed by NATO during operation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    there's much you don't know
    That may be true. But I'm asking you to explain.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #27
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Afghan delegation confirms killing 65 civilians killed by NATO during operation

    you're asking me to explain how obama ESCALATED afghanistan?

    LOL!

    read the link

  8. #28
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,295
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Afghan delegation confirms killing 65 civilians killed by NATO during operation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    you're asking me to explain how obama ESCALATED afghanistan?
    What a giant creamy load!

    Escalate it?

    Because obviously everything was going JUST GREAT until Obama came along in Afghanistan...

    What the 7 years before he came into office meant nothing to you?

    LOL!

  9. #29
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Afghan delegation confirms killing 65 civilians killed by NATO during operation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    What a giant creamy load!

    Escalate it?

    Because obviously everything was going JUST GREAT until Obama came along in Afghanistan...

    What the 7 years before he came into office meant nothing to you?

    LOL!
    It's not really all that funny. It's kind of sad actually.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #30
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Afghan delegation confirms killing 65 civilians killed by NATO during operation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Escalate it?
    yup, that's what sending an additional 30,000 troops means

    deal with it

    afghanistan is a LOSER

    when are we leaving, again?

    what's our exit strategy?

    what's AFGHANIZATION gonna look like?

    who's running things over there?

    how's that not so secret war in PAKISTAN going?

    where's al qaeda?

    what did WOODWARD say?

    stay up

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •