Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 239

Thread: U.S. Military Repositions Forces in Preparation for Libya Response

  1. #51
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: U.S. Military Repositions Forces in Preparation for Libya Response

    Quote Originally Posted by USA_1 View Post
    Why would oil companies expand drilling now. This is the perfect crisis to increase prices and make huge profits.


    Conspiracy bunk.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  2. #52
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 01:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: U.S. Military Repositions Forces in Preparation for Libya Response

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Conspiracy bunk.
    Stupid answer.
    No conspiracy needed.
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  3. #53
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: U.S. Military Repositions Forces in Preparation for Libya Response

    Quote Originally Posted by USA_1 View Post
    Stupid answer.
    No conspiracy needed.


    yes, your was a stupid answer.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  4. #54
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 01:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: U.S. Military Repositions Forces in Preparation for Libya Response

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    yes, your was a stupid answer.
    Another good one. You just have a mini stroke?
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: U.S. Military Repositions Forces in Preparation for Libya Response

    Quote Originally Posted by USA_1 View Post
    The only interference I support is enforcing a no fly zone to keep his air force from bombing civilians.
    I'm not even sure I would support that, but this is such a quagmire waiting to happen .

    Quote Originally Posted by USA_1 View Post
    Why would oil companies expand drilling now. This is the perfect crisis to increase prices and make huge profits.
    Yes... another person that understands economics of a cartel.

    You control the supply, you can demand the price you want... and the lessons learned from Enron show that 'artificial scarcity' is good for profit margins.

  6. #56
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 01:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: U.S. Military Repositions Forces in Preparation for Libya Response

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    I'm not even sure I would support that, but this is such a quagmire waiting to happen .

    .
    I could also support a predator strike on Gad-daffy himself next time he shows his ugly mug..
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  7. #57
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,921

    Re: U.S. Military Repositions Forces in Preparation for Libya Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    But that's not what you gave them...
    We didn't give them anything. The South Vietnamese chose democracy, then asked us to help them protect it from the Communists in the North.

    Are you another one of those historically challenged Libbos that think the United States invaded Vietnam?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #58
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,921

    Re: U.S. Military Repositions Forces in Preparation for Libya Response

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    If you think Diem was a democratic ruler, then I suggest you revisit your Vietnam history. Part of the reason we got involved in Southeast Asia, and wanted to maintain the partition, was that we knew Ho Chi Minh would have won in a real election.

    But that's all water under the bridge. As for your point about the mustard gas, if Gaddafi or a third party makes a move on the mustard gas facility, we'll know about it and we have the option of taking it out with an air strike. Still no real need to get ground forces involved.
    I have to read up on my history?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #59
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: U.S. Military Repositions Forces in Preparation for Libya Response

    Quote Originally Posted by USA_1 View Post
    I could also support a predator strike on Gad-daffy himself next time he shows his ugly mug..



    /facepalm




    What about the innocent civillians that may be killed in such a strike? I mean you hold US troops responsible, why are you willing to send them to kill in this instance?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  10. #60
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,921

    Re: U.S. Military Repositions Forces in Preparation for Libya Response

    Quote Originally Posted by USA_1 View Post
    Why would oil companies expand drilling now. This is the perfect crisis to increase prices and make huge profits.
    oil companies always expand drilling when the prices are high.

    Anyone with a little business savy wanna guess why?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •