That's ****en' incredible!
Real environmentalists live in cities, and they visit what's left of the wilderness as gently and respectfully as possible. Donna Moulton, letter to the editor, Tucson Weekly, published on August 23, 2001
Didn't take long for someone to call me a racist. I saw it coming, so it's no big deal.B) Racist enough to think minorties, by the fact they are minorities, vote for some because they want the government to feed them
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK
Dictionary.com | Free Online Dictionary for English Definitions
1) Minority: noun
the smaller part or number; a number, part, or amount forming less than half of the whole.
a group differing, especially in race, religion, or ethnic background, from the majority of a population
2) Majority: noun
the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total ( opposed to minority)
You can see by the definition of majority that to be considered a majority the portion of the whole must be the greater part of the division AND larger than half the total. If we say 61% are minorities it means by default there is no majority since no remaining part can be greater than the whole, so even if the largest part of the division, lets say that the remaining 39% in this case, are all part of the same category they still do not constitute a majority because they are not larger than half of the total, ie greater than 50%. Therefore there is no majority and certainly 61% cannot constitute a minority.
Now look at the 3rd definition of minority, it specifically refers to race as its quite clear you did as well when you said minority.
Racism can be defined thusly:
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement
By saying a member of a certain race, or members of certain races, in this case minorities(by your usage of the word) behave in a certain way by virtue of being members of that race or races, again in this case those races which in your view constitute the "minority," is racism. And since the word racist definition and describes a person who adheres to belief defined as racism, you have made a racist comment which I think quite clearly came from your heavily partisan influenced view of the world.
You never let a serious crisis go to waste.-Rahm Emanuel...I guess he took his own advice. Lets see what really happens in that corrupted city.
Ecclesiastes 10:2: "A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
Government is not the solution to the problem. Government IS the problem.-Ronald Reagan
A soldiers blog
Glad to see leftist Chicago politics work there magic to even let this man be in the running, they made the right decision the first time throwing his dumba** out of the election, but why does it seem that some strings were pulled in order to get him back in the election? You knew the guy was going to win, Chicago is the only reason this so called state of Illinois is even liberal. The last mid-term election 98 out of 102 counties were Republican.
Rahm Emanuel: Experts say not a legal resident of Chicago, cannot run for mayor - Lynn Sweet
Sunday, Rahm Emanuel announced in a video posted on a website that he is preparing to run for mayor of Chicago. But two of Chicago's top election lawyers say the state's municipal code is crystal clear that a candidate for mayor must reside in the town for a year before the election.
How stupid is this state? No wonder we successfully passed California in being the worst economic state per captia, not to mention were well in front when it comes to drowning in public pensions debt. Take a look at the numbers, it will astound you.
Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Illinois Pension Fund $61 Billion Underwater; State Borrows Money For 2010 Contribution; California $20 Billion in the Hole AgainIllinois Pension Fund $61 Billion Underwater; State Borrows Money For 2010 Contribution; California $20 Billion in the Hole Again
"It is a sad day in society when people adjust the facts to fit their beliefs, rather than adjust their beliefs to fit the facts."
This was the lowest voter turnout for a mayoral election in Chicago in at least 35 years. Nevertheless, Emanuel did surpass the 50%+1 vote percentage as required by law. As far as city demographics, Emanuel won the white/black/Latino vote triad. He ran on a grassroots platform of prioritizing education and more police in the street, two issues that are paramount to all Chicagoans. I believe Emanuel is the first Jewish mayor of the city.
אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию
"He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)