Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 151

Thread: Rahm Emanuel wins Chicago mayoral vote

  1. #91
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,960

    Re: Rahm Emanuel wins Chicago mayoral vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    He was called racist in so many words after he race baited. He expected it because he set it up to start with.

    Your sympathy is misplaced because he wanted to be called a racist, that's why he said what he said. He's admitted this already.
    Since Libbos can't just have a discussion as Americans and have to hide behind the race issue to protect their arguments, I'm a race baiter?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #92
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    55,026

    Re: Rahm Emanuel wins Chicago mayoral vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    Chicago is well and truly ****ed.
    They didn't need this to be well and truly ****ed. It's Chicago. When was the last time they didn't have a corrupt politician in charge? That place is a mecca of political corruption, it's essentially organized crime in political form.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #93
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Rahm Emanuel wins Chicago mayoral vote

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Since Libbos can't just have a discussion as Americans and have to hide behind the race issue to protect their arguments, I'm a race baiter?
    So you only race baited because liberals would have any way so it was justified? That is hilarious.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  4. #94
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,960

    Re: Rahm Emanuel wins Chicago mayoral vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So you only race baited because liberals would have any way so it was justified? That is hilarious.
    And, you're putting words in my mouth, because...?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #95
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Rahm Emanuel wins Chicago mayoral vote

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Since Libbos can't just have a discussion as Americans and have to hide behind the race issue to protect their arguments, I'm a race baiter?
    No, you couldn't have a discussion as an American without injecting race into it, therefore you are a race-baiter.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  6. #96
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Rahm Emanuel wins Chicago mayoral vote

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, you're putting words in my mouth, because...?
    I am trying to understand your argument. You race baited in this thread, clearly. You where the first to do so. How is this liberals fault?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  7. #97
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Rahm Emanuel wins Chicago mayoral vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am trying to understand your argument. You race baited in this thread, clearly. You where the first to do so. How is this liberals fault?


    Does his race baiting excues the accusations of racism?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  8. #98
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,960

    Re: Rahm Emanuel wins Chicago mayoral vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    No, you couldn't have a discussion as an American without injecting race into it, therefore you are a race-baiter.
    I'm not a racist, just a race baiter. How is that different?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #99
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,960

    Re: Rahm Emanuel wins Chicago mayoral vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I am trying to understand your argument. You race baited in this thread, clearly. You where the first to do so. How is this liberals fault?
    I was personally attacke as being a racist, because a Libbos didn't dig what I had to say. Had Wiseone not accused me of racism, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #100
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Rahm Emanuel wins Chicago mayoral vote

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I don't think he thought about it until I got involved. Blame me, I race baited..... To demonstrate a point.... Seriously. It was me who took what was said and took it to its logical conclusion. I'm the guilty party here. Nothing, ADPST posted was racist, however, he was essentially called one.
    I never said anythign apdst posted was racist. What he posted in post #7 was race-baiting. You hadn't even posted in the thread at that point. You jumped in because some fish took his race-bait.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •