Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 466

Thread: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

  1. #351
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    If you weren't contraditory, then you were ignorant or lying. Which one? I'll show it to you again...
    Again, you have it wrong, and your inability to explain it suggests you know you're wrong. I say medicare serves the most likely to need care. All those over 65 constitute a group that is most likely to need care. There is nothing contradictory in that, and a 5th grade could follow that. So either explain, or move on.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #352
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, you have it wrong, and your inability to explain it suggests you know you're wrong.
    You're inability to understand what Medicare is and who it covers says about all I need to know. I'm just trying to educate you on either your mistake (contradiction), your lack of knowledge (ignorance). To suggest a lie suggests you understood it in the first place, so I take that off the table.

    Not moving anywhere pal. Look at it again.


    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley
    You're knowledge is limit is appears. Medicare only serves the most likely to need care. Same with Medicad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley
    All Americans over 65. Over sixty five is a high risk group.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #353
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You're inability to understand what Medicare is and who it covers says about all I need to know. I'm just trying to educate you on either your mistake (contradiction), your lack of knowledge (ignorance). To suggest a lie suggests you understood it in the first place, so I take that off the table.

    Not moving anywhere pal. Look at it again.
    You might as well go outside and argue with a fencepost. Boo NEVER admits when he is wrong, even though he's been proven wrong numerous times.

    He just doesn't get what you're saying, which is kind of funny.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  4. #354
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    and thus we witness yet another once worthwhile thread descend into the twilight zone world of ALL ABOUT BOO

    LOL!

  5. #355
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You're inability to understand what Medicare is and who it covers says about all I need to know. I'm just trying to educate you on either your mistake (contradiction), your lack of knowledge (ignorance). To suggest a lie suggests you understood it in the first place, so I take that off the table.

    Not moving anywhere pal. Look at it again.
    To do that, you would have to explain. As you don't seem able to do so, I can't accept you complaint.

    Now, let's look:

    Medicare is a social insurance program administered by the United States government, providing health insurance coverage to people who are aged 65 and over.

    Those over 65 are more likley to need care.

    FASTSTATS - Older Persons Health

    Now explain.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #356
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    You might as well go outside and argue with a fencepost. Boo NEVER admits when he is wrong, even though he's been proven wrong numerous times.

    He just doesn't get what you're saying, which is kind of funny.
    All any of you ahve to is explian. Either it's some sill thing ignoring the point, or he's completely wrong. Because he refuses to explain, I suggest he knows and is not willing to be shown his error.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #357
    Sage
    Mach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,450

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    "Most likely to need care". Simply strike this since it's controversial Boo, and replace it with the precise statement that you also posted "everyone over the age of 65".
    You don't have to concede anything, you meant "everyone over 65", and you have nothing to back down from. Simply strike the ambiguous line and use the precise one. No harm no foul.
    I mean, if you guys want ot get over that hump

  8. #358
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    To do that, you would have to explain. As you don't seem able to do so, I can't accept you complaint.

    Now, let's look:

    Medicare is a social insurance program administered by the United States government, providing health insurance coverage to people who are aged 65 and over.

    Those over 65 are more likley to need care.

    FASTSTATS - Older Persons Health

    Now explain.
    Let me help you see your mistake... look again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley
    You're knowledge is limit is appears. Medicare only serves the most likely to need care. Same with Medicad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley
    All Americans over 65. Over sixty five is a high risk group.
    Medicare serves everyone over 65 - so were you ignorant of this? A yes or no will do.
    Last edited by Ockham; 02-23-11 at 01:20 PM.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #359
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Let me help you see your mistake... look again.




    Medicare serves everyone over 65 - so were you ignorant of this? A yes or no will do.
    As I've said they serve everyone over 65, where do you get I'm ignorant of this?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #360
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    As I've said they serve everyone over 65, where do you get I'm ignorant of this?
    So you were ignorant of that fact before it was pointed out to you. It only took 3 pages of your nonsense for that admission.

    Thanks!
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •