Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 466

Thread: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

  1. #331
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    medicare serves only the most likely to need care---LOL!
    Yes. Over 65 is a group most likely to need care. I worry about you guys.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #332
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Nope, you're just playing games. You should try educating yourself before posting - or read what you post.
    Like I said above, I worry about you. 20 year olds are less likley to need care. 65 year olds more likley. Not hard to follow.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #333
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Like I said above, I worry about you. 20 year olds are less likley to need care. 65 year olds more likley. Not hard to follow.
    I'm here to educate you... post #324 outlines your inability to coherently understand and comprehend contradiction. Wake me when you get smarter.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #334
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You're contradicting yourself again Boo. Which is it - Medicare and Medicaid is only serves the most likely to need care or does Medicare serve everyone over 65? Somehow a mistake on something so benign and basic on your part isn't doing much for your argument or credibility on this subject. I think it's time you
    Read it again. If you do not understand that 65 and over is that group, you are incapable of understanding simple ideas. There is no contradiction in what you site. None.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #335
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    The idea of the over 65 crowd needing more medical care than usual and being a higher risk is common knowledge.

  6. #336
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    The idea of the over 65 crowd needing more medical care than usual and being a higher risk is common knowledge.
    I thought it was until I talked with these two.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #337
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Read it again. If you do not understand that 65 and over is that group, you are incapable of understanding simple ideas. There is no contradiction in what you site. None.
    Your own words explain the delusion better than I can:

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley
    You're knowledge is limit is appears. Medicare only serves the most likely to need care. Same with Medicad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley
    All Americans over 65. Over sixty five is a high risk group.
    I understand it fine, you apparently have difficulty. I'll continue to show you your own words in each and every reply until you can accept it. First step in a 12 step program is acknowledging your problem. Let's hope you can make it to step one.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #338
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Your own words explain the delusion better than I can:





    I understand it fine, you apparently have difficulty. I'll continue to show you your own words in each and every reply until you can accept it. First step in a 12 step program is acknowledging your problem. Let's hope you can make it to step one.
    You're just making yourself look foolish. There is no contradiction.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #339
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You're just making yourself look foolish. There is no contradiction.
    Sure there is, your mistaken and don't understand the meaning of the word contradiction. Read your own words again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley
    You're knowledge is limit is appears. Medicare only serves the most likely to need care. Same with Medicad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley
    All Americans over 65. Over sixty five is a high risk group.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #340
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama's FY 2012 Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Sure there is, your mistaken and don't understand the meaning of the word contradiction. Read your own words again.
    I have. There is no contradiction. Everyone over 65 make up a group that is most likely to need care, exactly what I said in the first quote. You seem not to understand.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •