Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 68

Thread: Muslim Brotherhood Will Not Put Up a Presidential Candidate

  1. #41
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood Will Not Put Up a Presidential Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by reefedjib View Post
    What do you mean that this came from undemocratic sources? Do you have any evidence to back up this claim?

    To my knowledge, this was an entirely spontaneous event started prior to Jan 25th by Asmaa Mahfouz. Here is her youtube video she recorded to ignite the Jan 25th protest that started all of this.



    The youth of Egypt did all of this. It surprised everyone, including all opposition groups who had tried in the past to foment demonstrations. The opposition groups played catchup the whole time. I assume that they collectively presented a negotiating council in the later stages, but the demonstrations themselves pulled in people unaffiliated with any political party, from all walks of life and all economic classes.

    Here is a Google Exec, Wael Ghonim, who helped spread the internet organization for Egypt's youth.

    Google Executive Hailed as a Hero Online
    It's not a secret dude....Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas Closely Collaborating in Egypt UPDATE: CAIR, CODE PINK Also in Egypt - Atlas Shrugs


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #42
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,290
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood Will Not Put Up a Presidential Candidate

    Ah Atlas Shrugs, a totally non biased website to get information from, totally factual, and totally accurate.

    Hey the chick from it, Pamela Geller, didn't she oppose the Park51 community centre?

    Seriously dogg, if you're gonna bring this crap to the table, at least have the decency to stop pretending it's fact.

  3. #43
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood Will Not Put Up a Presidential Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Ah Atlas Shrugs, a totally non biased website to get information from, totally factual, and totally accurate.

    Hey the chick from it, Pamela Geller, didn't she oppose the Park51 community centre?

    Seriously dogg, if you're gonna bring this crap to the table, at least have the decency to stop pretending it's fact.
    Oh I see, so you on the left can use what ever blog you want to back yourselves up, but we can not use a well known exposer of the liberal left, because in your eyes there is a credibility problem? Nice fallacy you set up there, oh, and nice Brimley shot.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #44
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,290
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood Will Not Put Up a Presidential Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Oh I see, so you on the left can use what ever blog you want to back yourselves up, but we can not use a well known exposer of the liberal left, because in your eyes there is a credibility problem? Nice fallacy you set up there, oh, and nice Brimley shot.


    j-mac
    Um j-mac, I do not speak for the left, I am not a liberal nor a conservative. I do not use blogs to back up my opinions. Strawman.

    Come on J-Mac, Code Pink in Egypt... Atlas Shrugs is not a factual, or accurate site, but the product of an anti-Islam shrill of a woman, the headline does not surprise me one bit.

    Now, when you're ready to use a credible news site with credible information, i'm ready to listen.

  5. #45
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood Will Not Put Up a Presidential Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Um j-mac, I do not speak for the left, I am not a liberal nor a conservative. I do not use blogs to back up my opinions. Strawman.

    Come on J-Mac, Code Pink in Egypt... Atlas Shrugs is not a factual, or accurate site, but the product of an anti-Islam shrill of a woman, the headline does not surprise me one bit.

    Now, when you're ready to use a credible news site with credible information, i'm ready to listen.
    Well, I didn't say you specifically, however, the only reason you don't like AS is because the woman clearly points out the struggle we are in? Really?

    New media brother, don't you love it?



    j-mac


    Oh, BTW it's still a fallacy you present attacking the source instead of the information. If you can dispute it.
    Last edited by j-mac; 02-13-11 at 10:52 PM.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #46
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,290
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood Will Not Put Up a Presidential Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Oh, BTW it's still a fallacy you present attacking the source instead of the information. If you can dispute it.


    Lets jump in shall we!

    All quoted material comes from your article.

    Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas Closely Collaborating in Egypt UPDATE: CAIR, CODE PINK Also in Egypt - Atlas Shrugs

    Hamas is the Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza.
    Not quite, Hamas is a violent organization, the Muslim Brotherhood is not. While Hamas grew out of a section of the Muslim Brotherhood a generation ago, the two stand apart.

    And they are working with the MB in Egypt
    .

    Can she actually prove this? Because she simply stated it, with nothing to back it up.

    [QUOTE]Worse is media outlets running commentary from the Muslim Brotherhood organizations in America, like CAIR earlier today on FOX news.

    The bolded underlined, is a link on the webpage, that links to another page, on her webpage, which proved nothing... this entire part, is just her commentary, not fact.

    The MB's stated goal in the West, according to an internal captured document entered into evidence in the largest Hamas funding trial in US history, "is eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within."
    Ah... searched that one up, unless you're willing to state that jihad watch is a legitimate website, then this is another thing she wrote, that has no basis in reality. I wonder if she'd care to show me this "Internal captured document". No? Can anyone show me this "Internal Captured Document". Googled around to find it, I couldn't... anywhere...

    The following is a report from a STRATFOR source in Hamas. Hamas, which formed in Gaza as an outgrowth of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood (MB), has an interest in exaggerating its role and coordination with the MB in this crisis. The following information has not been confirmed. Nonetheless, there is a great deal of concern building in Israel and the United States in particular over the role of the MB in the demonstrations and whether a political opening will be made for the Islamist organization in Egypt.

    The Egyptian police are no longer patrolling the Rafah border crossing into Gaza. Hamas armed men are entering into Egypt and are closely collaborating with the MB. The MB has fully engaged itself in the demonstrations, and they are unsatisfied with the dismissal of the Cabinet. They are insisting on a new Cabinet that does not include members of the ruling National Democratic Party.

    Security forces in plainclothes are engaged in destroying public property in order to give the impression that many protesters represent a public menace. The MB is meanwhile forming people’s committees to protect public property and also to coordinate demonstrators’ activities, including supplying them with food, beverages and first aid.
    So none of this information is confirmed? None of it.

    Then why is she saying it? That's like me saying "This hasn't been confirmed, but nonetheless Obamas a pedophile".

    Further, expect the America-hating, Israel-hating left to take to the streets in the USA, demanding the US assist the Brotherhood in ousting Mubarak. Check this out from the warlike "anti-war" groups here.
    Ah yes, that sounds like a balanced look at the situation....

    Check out Reuters. The Muslim supremacists know the left will do anything and align with anyone against America. Here is a member of the banned Muslim Brotherhood, on Saturday. "Islamic rule in Egypt would pose no threat to the West because it would be more democratic and broad-based than President Hosni Mubarak's 'dictatorship.'" The taqiya is spinning faster than Iraq's infected centrifuges:
    I can end the whole thing right here, this chick is off her rocker man.

    I just phoned Tighe Barry, a great US activist with Code Pink, who has been in Cairo, Egypt, all week. Here is the audio.

    With the release of the Wiki docments that showed the Obama adminstration secretly backed leading figures behind the Egyptian uprising who have been planning “regime change."

    CODE PINK has been a frequent White House visitor
    .

    This whole section once again had links that went to her own site, and then to other non factual sites.

    This whole article and everything in it is nothing but an opinionated, unconfirmed mess.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood Will Not Put Up a Presidential Candidate


    What does this have anything to do with the organization of the Jan 25th protests?

  8. #48
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood Will Not Put Up a Presidential Candidate

    So the Muslim Brotherhood are in cahoots with Code Pink? Who knew that misogynistic muslim fundamentalists and liberal american women would be so alike. I guess that they have completely opposed ideologies doesn't matter; if J-mac doesn't like them, they must all somehow working together in a grand conspiracy.

  9. #49
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood Will Not Put Up a Presidential Candidate

    [QUOTE=Jetboogieman;1059283485]

    Lets jump in shall we!

    All quoted material comes from your article.

    Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas Closely Collaborating in Egypt UPDATE: CAIR, CODE PINK Also in Egypt - Atlas Shrugs



    Not quite, Hamas is a violent organization, the Muslim Brotherhood is not. While Hamas grew out of a section of the Muslim Brotherhood a generation ago, the two stand apart.

    .

    Can she actually prove this? Because she simply stated it, with nothing to back it up.

    Worse is media outlets running commentary from the Muslim Brotherhood organizations in America, like CAIR earlier today on FOX news.

    The bolded underlined, is a link on the webpage, that links to another page, on her webpage, which proved nothing... this entire part, is just her commentary, not fact.



    Ah... searched that one up, unless you're willing to state that jihad watch is a legitimate website, then this is another thing she wrote, that has no basis in reality. I wonder if she'd care to show me this "Internal captured document". No? Can anyone show me this "Internal Captured Document". Googled around to find it, I couldn't... anywhere...



    So none of this information is confirmed? None of it.

    Then why is she saying it? That's like me saying "This hasn't been confirmed, but nonetheless Obamas a pedophile".



    Ah yes, that sounds like a balanced look at the situation....



    I can end the whole thing right here, this chick is off her rocker man.

    .

    This whole section once again had links that went to her own site, and then to other non factual sites.

    This whole article and everything in it is nothing but an opinionated, unconfirmed mess.

    Very good, Now am I free to apply the same type of logic to the next hit piece you present offering unnamed sources within a repub administration in order to smear him then, or will it be all forgotten, and when I bring this up you'll say show me, and I'll have to search all day to find it, by then you'll move on. I get it.....


    Look, it is what it is, these are unconventional sources to be sure, but in this time when the media is so damned dishonest to the people, we must turn to unconventional sourcing.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #50
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Muslim Brotherhood Will Not Put Up a Presidential Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    So the Muslim Brotherhood are in cahoots with Code Pink? Who knew that misogynistic muslim fundamentalists and liberal american women would be so alike. I guess that they have completely opposed ideologies doesn't matter; if J-mac doesn't like them, they must all somehow working together in a grand conspiracy.
    Not at all, I've been known to change my mind on issues, but not however when tactics like what you display here are employed....Take a long walk pal til your hat floats.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •