Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 68

Thread: Report: Saudis Warned Obama Not to 'Humiliate' Mubarak Read more: http://www.foxnews

  1. #31
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Report: Saudis Warned Obama Not to 'Humiliate' Mubarak Read more: http://www.fox

    Obama will be doing his best to walk a tight rope while trying to look as if he knows what he's doing when the truth is he's in over his head again.

    It is clear Obama favors the Radical Muslim Brotherhood over Mubarak and he's always favored Islam over the U.S.

    Sorry but I have pointed this out with evidence at least 100 times.

    From Obama's Book Audacity of Hope:
    I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
    There has been a shift in the wind now.

  2. #32
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,306

    Re: Report: Saudis Warned Obama Not to 'Humiliate' Mubarak Read more: http://www.fox

    What people seem to be missing here is that we are in a war against radical islamist in today's world, and Obama has been attempting a policy of appeasement that is not working. He is a weak stick and our enemies in the world see that clearly. I feel sorry for Israel.

    This is a caliphate on the move...

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #33
    User Illumination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    05-19-11 @ 02:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    104

    Re: Report: Saudis Warned Obama Not to 'Humiliate' Mubarak Read more: http://www.fox

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What people seem to be missing here is that we are in a war against radical islamist in today's world, and Obama has been attempting a policy of appeasement that is not working. He is a weak stick and our enemies in the world see that clearly. I feel sorry for Israel.

    This is a caliphate on the move...

    j-mac
    What you seem to miss is that we are suppressing democracy and human rights in order for us to have cheap oil. You probably can't understand why people would want to attack us...

  4. #34
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,476

    Re: Report: Saudis Warned Obama Not to 'Humiliate' Mubarak Read more: http://www.fox

    Quote Originally Posted by chuck schmidt View Post
    I think we can disagree on that. There are no pictures of Obama cuddling up to Saudi princes and kissing them on the lips like dubya used to have to do. The Saudis are racist and arrogant. They are also probably behind 9-11. Any American who looks to the Saudis for what is good for the US is misguided, IMO anyway.

    It doesn't get much more humiliating for America than this blatant ass-kissing.

    Please don't tell me I am seeing tongue there..,

  5. #35
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,306

    Re: Report: Saudis Warned Obama Not to 'Humiliate' Mubarak Read more: http://www.fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Illumination View Post
    What you seem to miss is that we are suppressing democracy and human rights in order for us to have cheap oil. You probably can't understand why people would want to attack us...

    Again with the insulting tone? Hmmmm...I thought we were supposed to rachet it down...In any case I would love for you to explain how the MB is a democratic movement.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #36
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,306

    Re: Report: Saudis Warned Obama Not to 'Humiliate' Mubarak Read more: http://www.fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Please don't tell me I am seeing tongue there..,
    Too difficult to photoshop....Quite the adult addition to the debate don't you think?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #37
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: Report: Saudis Warned Obama Not to 'Humiliate' Mubarak Read more: http://www.fox

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What people seem to be missing here is that we are in a war against radical islamist in today's world, and Obama has been attempting a policy of appeasement that is not working. He is a weak stick and our enemies in the world see that clearly. I feel sorry for Israel.

    This is a caliphate on the move...

    j-mac
    True, but America can't deal effectively with foreign threats because of the division at home. America can't even bring itself to utter the name of the enemy, viz., Hanbali Islam in the form of Wahaabists and Salafists.

  8. #38
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,306

    Re: Report: Saudis Warned Obama Not to 'Humiliate' Mubarak Read more: http://www.fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    True, but America can't deal effectively with foreign threats because of the division at home. America can't even bring itself to utter the name of the enemy, viz., Hanbali Islam in the form of Wahaabists and Salafists.
    Absolutely Al. However, I can only hope that in '12 we get wise to this foolishness. Remember it took Carter to bring us Reagan, and so far Obama is shaping up to be Carter on steroids.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #39
    User Illumination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    05-19-11 @ 02:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    104

    Re: Report: Saudis Warned Obama Not to 'Humiliate' Mubarak Read more: http://www.fox

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Again with the insulting tone? Hmmmm...I thought we were supposed to rachet it down...In any case I would love for you to explain how the MB is a democratic movement.
    Sure I'll exlplain it. They represent a portion of the citizens. The current dictatorship banned them from represtation. I'm sorry if reality insults you. (Really I'm not sorry and I never agreed to "ratcheting down" anything)
    Last edited by Illumination; 02-11-11 at 12:50 AM.

  10. #40
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,306

    Re: Report: Saudis Warned Obama Not to 'Humiliate' Mubarak Read more: http://www.fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Illumination View Post
    Sure I'll exlplain it. They represent a portion of the citizens. The current dictatorship banned them from represtation. I'm sorry if reality insults you. (Really I'm not sorry and I never agreed to "ratcheting down" anything)
    Awwwww....So the communist, socialist backed totalitarian relgious fanatics that want Shria law spread throughout the entire world, and the extinsion of all Jews are being supressed....That's just too bad.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •