Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 186

Thread: Congressman Chris Lee Resigns After Shirtless Photo Posted on Internet

  1. #121
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Congressman Chris Lee Resigns After Shirtless Photo Posted on Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Once again the party of 'family values' proves they are no better than anyone else.

    Congressman Chris Lee Resigns After Shirtless Photo Posted on Internet - ABC News
    It's hard to get it more wrong than you did.

    If I use your your standard I can say that all Democrats are Racists because they started the KKK, or they are all unethical because because one was caught.

    You Liberals make yourselves look bad when you use a paint roller when you should be using very fine paint brush.

  2. #122
    User Illumination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    05-19-11 @ 02:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    104

    Re: Congressman Chris Lee Resigns After Shirtless Photo Posted on Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    few care, the world is not your mom
    Then stop bringing up the strawman argument if you don't care about it.



    you have to ask?
    Yes. You're obtusive method of debate is to change the subject.

  3. #123
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Congressman Chris Lee Resigns After Shirtless Photo Posted on Internet

    obtusive?

    LOL!

    obama's doj compared gay marriage to incest and sex with teens

    it is what it is

    what a hater he must be

    obama, that is

  4. #124
    User Illumination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    05-19-11 @ 02:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    104

    Re: Congressman Chris Lee Resigns After Shirtless Photo Posted on Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    obtusive?

    LOL!

    obama's doj compared gay marriage to incest and sex with teens

    it is what it is

    what a hater he must be

    obama, that is
    Oh so your offtopic point is important here according to you. Nevermind that you told me not to respond to the topic you brought up. But since you keep bringing it up post after post I guess I'll have to keep responding to it: Democrats suck at civil liberties and Republicans suck even more at it since they tout limited government, yet they tout social conservatism (legislating what consenting adults do) and limited government. At least democrats stand by their stated principles of obtrusive government; meanwhile republicans abandon their stated principles of limited government.

  5. #125
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Congressman Chris Lee Resigns After Shirtless Photo Posted on Internet

    it wasn't republicans who argued in circuit that gay marriage is analagous to incest and sex with pubescents

    no, that'd be the professsionals at obama's doj

    buncha haters, it appears

  6. #126
    User Illumination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    05-19-11 @ 02:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    104

    Re: Congressman Chris Lee Resigns After Shirtless Photo Posted on Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    it wasn't republicans who argued in circuit that gay marriage is analagous to incest and sex with pubescents
    I cant even be bothered atm to dig up the links. Everyone knows republicans have done exactly this. I remember seeing O'reilly make the same argument along with many right wing christians. lol I just did a quick google search and saw many blogs aligned with the "religious right". It's the same types that claim it doesn't happen in nature. Must be the type of people that turn their heads if they see 2 male dogs humping and of course the same that ignore observed science of many other species...

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Last Seen
    03-07-12 @ 03:28 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,692

    Re: Congressman Chris Lee Resigns After Shirtless Photo Posted on Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Once again the party of 'family values' proves they are no better than anyone else.

    Congressman Chris Lee Resigns After Shirtless Photo Posted on Internet - ABC News
    What does this have to do with the GOP? Have you ever spent a meaningful length of time with a politician before? I have with several. They are smooth talking manipulators who are really good at people pleasing and getting their way. Extramarital affairs are common. They still gotta play house, have a wife and kids, so their voters know that they really are just decent human beings. But when no one's looking, the window dressing comes down.

    Not all of them mind you, but a lot. People in power have the same kind of psyche profile usually. Their whole lives they relentlessly pursued leadership in groups because they did not like the way things were or being controlled by others, and they used many means at their disposal to get their. These kinds of people also tend to be promiscuous because it is also an aspect of power. I'm serious... look up the general psyche profile of politicians. There is a good book on it called "Leaders and Their Followers in a Dangerous World: The Psychology of Political Behavior".

  8. #128
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Congressman Chris Lee Resigns After Shirtless Photo Posted on Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    Meh, I say the wrath he is going to endure from his Wife is more than what his constituents are gonna give him.
    Yeah. I hope she divorce his sorry ugly behind! He is pitiful as guess he thought he was being all slick and cute. He is not hot and a sorry excuse of a man. I would almost bet more females come forward as he a straight out cheater and loser.

    I had to laugh cause he thought he was looking all good in that pic and got his ugly inside and outside ass flat out busted.

    I feel for his wife and hope she drops his sorry ass.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  9. #129
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Congressman Chris Lee Resigns After Shirtless Photo Posted on Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    He didn't do anything illegal, so why did he resign?
    Cause his sorry ass stone cold busted and no telling what may come out about him. Or he trying to make his wife feel sorry for him and is all like "I resigned so we can work on our marriage" and lame lie crap like that.

    This loser is selfish so there is a reason for it all and it may or may not come out. His resignation speaks volumes to me: as in this jerk knows he busted and more to come.
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  10. #130
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Congressman Chris Lee Resigns After Shirtless Photo Posted on Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Illumination View Post
    Everyone knows republicans have done exactly this. I remember seeing O'reilly make the same argument
    everyone knows?

    billo argued in circuit?

    comparing gay marriage to incest and sex with pubescents?

    LOL!

    gross

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •