Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa: 14 year old killed for being raped

  1. #21
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa: 14 year old killed for being raped

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Read jmac's quote then stop responding to me kthxbye
    Ah I see the problem, you're adding your own assumptions into it. Still irrelevant, still a Strawman, still boring. Any comment on the OP or just more thread hijack attempts?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #22
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa: 14 year old killed for being raped

    Once again the Cult of Love at work.

    Can you believe the Liberals that think the Muslim Brotherhood that is participating in the protests is no threat in Egypt.

    This is what you get when allow a CULT to call itself a Religion.

  3. #23
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa: 14 year old killed for being raped

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Read jmac's quote then stop responding to me kthxbye
    Yes, read my post, and then read it again. This wasn't a Christian, or a Jew, this was the supposed relgion of peace my friend. Now, if you don't wan't someone to call you on your absurdity, then don't post it....That simple.


    kthxbye


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #24
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa: 14 year old killed for being raped

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    For the record...Its not like I dont realize that in America and every country we have scumbags that harm children. The 40 year old man should go straight to hell just like all child molesters and rapists. But...the decision of a court...that the 14 year old child should be whipped 100 times...because...why. Thats the part I just cant get my brain around. And Im not being rhetorical. Im truly trying to comprehend the justification in their minds. I dont want anyone to excuse it. I dont want anyone to own it. I wont flame anyone that can explain it. I dont want to see anyone else flame them and I am asking nicely for others to not (RoP...this means you too).
    It's because there are still cultures in the world that consider females as property... disposable property at that. She basically "allowed" herself to be raped by a married man, so in that culture she deserves death on two fronts: First, because she was no longer pure and therefore a dishonor to her family; second, because the fact that the man who raped her was married meant that she committed adultry.

    The brutality of the human species never fails to astound and devastate me.

  5. #25
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa: 14 year old killed for being raped

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    It's because there are still cultures in the world that consider females as property... disposable property at that. She basically "allowed" herself to be raped by a married man, so in that culture she deserves death on two fronts: First, because she was no longer pure and therefore a dishonor to her family; second, because the fact that the man who raped her was married meant that she committed adultry.

    The brutality of the human species never fails to astound and devastate me.
    It's almost as disgusting as discarding an unborn child because it isn't convienent to bare.



    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #26
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa: 14 year old killed for being raped

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    It's almost as disgusting as discarding an unborn child because it isn't convienent to bare.



    j-mac
    Off topic. Stop trolling, please.

  7. #27
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa: 14 year old killed for being raped

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Off topic. Stop trolling, please.

    Just a thought.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #28
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa: 14 year old killed for being raped

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Off topic. Stop trolling, please.
    What's wrong about what he said?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #29
    Professor

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-03-15 @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,589

    Re: Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa: 14 year old killed for being raped

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    What's wrong about what he said?
    It was completely stupid. A young girl raped and tortured to death is better than an abortion? Good grief.

  10. #30
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Govt asked to explain failure to stop fatwa: 14 year old killed for being raped

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Once again the Cult of Love at work.

    Can you believe the Liberals that think the Muslim Brotherhood that is participating in the protests is no threat in Egypt.

    This is what you get when allow a CULT to call itself a Religion.
    What happened here, is not Islam.

    This is false Islam.

    True Islam does not support this.

    It does not support killing.

    The Quran supports none of these things.

    False muslims and xenophobes alike have twisted and subverted Islam to suit their goals.

    You my friend, belong to the cult of the ignorant.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •