Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 155

Thread: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

  1. #41
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No, what I do is question things that are questionable. Edited video tape = questionable and therefore not safe to draw conclusions from. Op/ed's not safe to draw conclusions form since they do not offer all the facts and slant them. Media Matters/Newsbusters present comments out of context, not safe to draw conclusions from. This is across the board and not partisan.
    Can you prove it's across the board by, I don't know, quoting some of your zeal when it was a conservative cause or video tape which was edited?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I notice the obligatory Alinsky reference though, which is hilarious.
    Yeah, it fits so damn good it's laughable. I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Some of you conservatives love to raise the specter of Alinski, and yet seem to know his works better than I and most conservatives. Hilarious.
    Sun Tzu had a saying about that:

    "Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster."
    - Sun Tzu
    "Fight the war, **** the norm" - RATM

    I noticed more what you omitted... you didn't defend the accusations that your prime need here is to both defend PP and to detract from the source material in order to discredit it. Nor did you deny support of causes such as abortion in this case. That tells me more than anything else, and it tells me your views are not genuine. Glad you verified I nailed that part of it.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #42
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,953

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    This will be immediately disregarded due to the same of the source. You watch.
    I wasn't expecting it to be taken seriously. I was countering a bias source with another bias source. Neither Media Matters nor Conservapedia should be trusted, as both are partisan and misinform to push for an agenda that they support.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    It is no surprise that people with no moral compass would have this attitude.

    I fits perfectly with the two faced who claim to be in favor of human rights and then fight for late term abortions etc.

    It's just another example of Liberalism run a muck but then they were always of questionable mental acuity.
    Read the thread -- past #2 shows how this story has already been debunked.

    PP reported the matter last month. http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/fact_AG_Holder_011811.pdf

    And read this Who Is Lila Rose? and get a better idea of how deceitful these videos are.

  4. #44
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Thread after thread you try and tell me what I believe, and thread after thread, you prove yourself wrong. I am mostly indifferent to PP, and I have a long history on these boards of condemning wrongdoing and illegal acts no matter who does them.
    Suuuuuuure you do.

    I'm just joking, Redress. I really have no reason to doubt this. There are indeed some, though, that would defend PP no matter what was proven about them.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  5. #45
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,019

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    heavily edited - The excuse that my side used with ACORN, and the same excuse we are going to use now, to completely dismiss the morally deplorable actions of the organizations we support.
    And then you want us to believe you're 'unbiased' in your observation of the 'liberal media'. Haha.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So why reply to my post then? Why not admit you screwed up?
    I sincerely am sorry if I offended you. It was unintentional. Your choice to believe me or not.

  7. #47
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    the tape in question records office manager amy woodruff from 2:01 into the tape to 4:10 unedited advising the fake pimp and ho how to instruct the fake girls to lie to their real questioners about their fake ages and the ages of the fake men they've slept with

    ms woodruff (who is suffering from a rather nasty cough, tho she correctly shields her clients from contagion by hacking into her forearm) then explains from 4:10 to 5:28, uncut, how to get an underage girl an abortion (she should go to the metropolitan medical assn which has loser protocols than new jersey pp---LOL!)

    from 6:01 to 7:25 she makes plain that "we want to make this look as legitimate as possible"

    for the next 2:16, uncut, ms woodruff advises the phony pair to make sure that when they bring "the girls" they see ms woodruff personally, or karin, ms w's "partner in crime," to "alter the story and tweak the information" because the nurse practictioner, tho "she's a very good woman, clinically," she's a "f****** c***, we hate her"

    cuz "just between the 3 of us, we're already cool..."

    i'll leave someone else to breakdown the remainder

    either way, it's pretty clear ms woodruff's gist

    stay up
    Last edited by The Prof; 02-02-11 at 09:00 PM.

  8. #48
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Can you prove it's across the board by, I don't know, quoting some of your zeal when it was a conservative cause or video tape which was edited?
    So you claim something is my "modus operandi", I point out it is not, and now you want me to prove that your unsubstantiated claim is false? Well done, try and get the other person to disprove your claim and you avoid doing any work. That is not how it works though. You made the initial claim, you back it up.

    Yeah, it fits so damn good it's laughable. I agree.
    Saying something is true does not make it so. Hint: I have never read more than about 5 pages of Alinsky and was bored stiff by it.

    Sun Tzu had a saying about that:

    "Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster."
    - Sun Tzu
    "Fight the war, **** the norm" - RATM
    I don't consider other American's my enemy, nor do I consider debate war.

    I noticed more what you omitted... you didn't defend the accusations that your prime need here is to both defend PP and to detract from the source material in order to discredit it. Nor did you deny support of causes such as abortion in this case. That tells me more than anything else, and it tells me your views are not genuine. Glad you verified I nailed that part of it.
    Except I have done just that. I have no need to defend PP. In this case PP acted appropriately as an organization. An individual may very well have acted inappropriately, and they already have been punished for it, and may face more if any laws where broken. That is as it should be. The source material is questionable not because of any beliefs on my part, but because an edited video from an interest in the outcome is not reliable, no matter how you try and spin it.

    What is funny is you claim my comments are based on my support of abortion rights. It's not, but there is no way to prove it either way. However, you seem to fail to realize that the exact same could be said of your reasons for defending the source. In fact, people tend to assign motivations to others that they find believable based on their own motives, so I would consider it likely that the reason you want to make a big deal about this is your anti-abortion rights stance.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #49
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,452
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I could say the same about you. PP is a bit of a liberal sacred cow, isn't it? I doubt any video showing wrongdoing, no matter how clear, would sway your faith in them.
    How about this. Don't pick a side and clear your mind. Read the facts and come to your own conclusion.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  10. #50
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    How about this. Don't pick a side and clear your mind. Read the facts and come to your own conclusion.
    In all honesty, MG, even if this is true, this pales in comparison to what PP does openly every day.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •