Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 155

Thread: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

  1. #21
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by snilloctjc View Post
    Just for clarification, are you saying that the (now former) PP Office Manager acted exactly appropriately in how she acted and what she said on the video?
    I said that PP acted appropriately. Since I was not there, I do not know for sure if the person on the tape acted appropriately, though the appearance at least is that they did not.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #22
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Exactly right - if there's an edit, it's automatically untruthful, inaccurate and all actions, words said are out of context. Apparently our liberal friends will use that excuse to cover up and dismiss anything now. Michael Moore is trolling Hollywood Blvd with a sandwich board looking for work with a tin cup.
    This is a straw man. It makes the tape questionable, not inaccurate.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #23
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    This is a straw man. It makes the tape questionable, not inaccurate.
    Ok, it's a strawman. It's also your modus operandi and a fact.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #24
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    heavily edited - The excuse that my side used with ACORN, and the same excuse we are going to use now, to completely dismiss the morally deplorable actions of the organizations we support.
    When are conservatives going to learn that the actions of one person do not make the actions of an entire organization. Aparently Live Action went to 12 clinics in 6 states before they hit pay dirt. Pretty despicable if you ask me.


  5. #25
    Educator snilloctjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    El Paso, TX USA
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    648

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I said that PP acted appropriately. Since I was not there, I do not know for sure if the person on the tape acted appropriately, though the appearance at least is that they did not.
    I am pretty sure you were not on the moon with N. Armstrong either, did he actually go there?

  6. #26
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by snilloctjc View Post
    I am pretty sure you were not on the moon with N. Armstrong either, did he actually go there?
    There is a difference between a heavily documented event, and a videotape made by an organization opposed to PP and heavily edited. It is, always, not a good idea to rush to judgment.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #27
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Ok, it's a strawman. It's also your modus operandi and a fact.
    My MO is to deal with facts. Shame on me.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #28
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Planned Parenthood should be de-funded anyway. It's a racist organization that supports abortion. I really don't believe that they care about women's health at all.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  9. #29
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by snilloctjc View Post
    I am pretty sure you were not on the moon with N. Armstrong either, did he actually go there?
    If the tape was edited, one must ask the reason why the editing was done.


  10. #30
    Educator snilloctjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    El Paso, TX USA
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    648

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    If the tape was edited, one must ask the reason why the editing was done.
    Unless the edited in the comments by the manager - she convicted herself pretty clearly with a number of her statements

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •