Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 155

Thread: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

  1. #111
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post


    This man says giving money to Planned Parenthood is like giving it to the KLAN.

    I just learned that 1 in 2 black children are aborted. That's half!
    I really can't wait until PP is finally defunded even though we still have Hollywood more than willing to donate.
    Hollywood Celebs Helped Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz in 2010 | LifeNews.com
    why do you hate women?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  2. #112
    Student LowRevs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Downeast in NC
    Last Seen
    07-12-12 @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    272

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Looks to me like planned parenthood and ACORN have similar viewpoints on teenage sexual exploitation! This is not surprising considering what favorite children they are of the democrat party. Let's see if I can derive some logical conclusions from this.

    Several ACORN (affiliated with SEIU) offices have been found to be willing and able to provide loans and support to houses of ill repute exploiting illegal immigrant teens being sold as sex slaves. Planned Parenthood offices have been found to be willing to hide the medical support and abortions of underage teenagers whether teen or older. Both of these activities are illegal under existing US and state law. Both organizations derive hugh amounts of funding from the federal government due to the unwavering support of the democrats. Prostitution is an illegal activity which qualifies under the RICO act for prosecution if waged over state lines. Prostitution is a favorite activity of organized crime. How hard is it to derive the conclusion that the democrat party (as well as other elements of our government) is an arm of organized crime or at least definitely on their payroll?
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.--Thomas Jefferson

  3. #113
    Student
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    03-29-11 @ 08:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    178

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRevs View Post
    Looks to me like planned parenthood and ACORN have similar viewpoints on teenage sexual exploitation! This is not surprising considering what favorite children they are of the democrat party. Let's see if I can derive some logical conclusions from this.

    Several ACORN (affiliated with SEIU) offices have been found to be willing and able to provide loans and support to houses of ill repute exploiting illegal immigrant teens being sold as sex slaves. Planned Parenthood offices have been found to be willing to hide the medical support and abortions of underage teenagers whether teen or older. Both of these activities are illegal under existing US and state law. Both organizations derive hugh amounts of funding from the federal government due to the unwavering support of the democrats. Prostitution is an illegal activity which qualifies under the RICO act for prosecution if waged over state lines. Prostitution is a favorite activity of organized crime. How hard is it to derive the conclusion that the democrat party (as well as other elements of our government) is an arm of organized crime or at least definitely on their payroll?
    Did no one even read the article? It was an isolated incident that PP responded to very well. Your ignorant attacks show your lack of knowledge. Democrats are mafia members and pedophiles? where did that come from.
    "This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it." -John Adams

  4. #114
    Student LowRevs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Downeast in NC
    Last Seen
    07-12-12 @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    272

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop View Post
    Did no one even read the article? It was an isolated incident that PP responded to very well. Your ignorant attacks show your lack of knowledge. Democrats are mafia members and pedophiles? where did that come from.
    I'm not ignorant of anything of consequence concerning this situation. Also, I am morally opposed to any of my tax dollars being used for abortion directly or indirectly. My logic here may have been a stretch but the tactics of the dems in the past 10 years has been deplorable and incomprehensibly vicious and divisive to this country. Taking my income by force for a use that I would under no circumstances allow it to be used is theft, plain and simple. I have no respect for thieves and owe them nothing.
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.--Thomas Jefferson

  5. #115
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    I don't know.. would it really be that hard for PP just to obey the law instead of protecting men who are raping minors?
    Nobody broke any laws, the woman broke PP policy and was discharged for it.


  6. #116
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    a half trillion reasons to d-e-f-u-n-d

    Capitol Briefing - Senate votes to keep Medicare cuts

  7. #117
    Student
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    03-29-11 @ 08:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    178

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRevs View Post
    I'm not ignorant of anything of consequence concerning this situation. Also, I am morally opposed to any of my tax dollars being used for abortion directly or indirectly. My logic here may have been a stretch but the tactics of the dems in the past 10 years has been deplorable and incomprehensibly vicious and divisive to this country. Taking my income by force for a use that I would under no circumstances allow it to be used is theft, plain and simple. I have no respect for thieves and owe them nothing.
    Did the democrats attack McCain for his divorce (while he preached family values)? Did they attack Sarah Palin's daughter? what deplorable tactics are you speaking of? Could you be mistaking them for the ones calling a war hero running for senate in georgia Osama bin Laden? Or the ones calling Obama a muslim terrorist/socialist/fascist?
    "This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it." -John Adams

  8. #118
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    why do you hate women?
    I guess for the same reason you hate babies, especially black babies.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  9. #119
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Nobody broke any laws, the woman broke PP policy and was discharged for it.
    PP has been breaking laws for years by not turning in men for raping minors. Besides why would you want to defend a racist organization?

    Despite his bigoted requests, no Planned Parenthood employee (or director of development, in one case) declined the tainted money. Some even asked to speak with other employees to get permission. In the first day of calling seven clinics, not a single Planned Parenthood representative expressed outrage or concern at the racism behind donations specifically "to reduce the number of blacks." In fact, some even went as far as agreeing with the anti-black agenda.

    Planned Parenthood’s 800 clinics receive more than 300 million dollars of taxpayer money annually. It is unacceptable for a nonprofit to accept donations that target specific races.
    The Planned Parenthood Racism Project - Live Action
    Dr. Alveda King (niece for MLK):
    "The most obvious practitioner of racism in the United States today is Planned Parenthood, an organization founded by the eugenicist Margaret Sanger and recently documented as ready to accept money to eliminate black babies" (source)
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  10. #120
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: Planned Parenthood Video - Helping The sex trade

    I'd be better able to judge this video and the PP manager if the guy actually came back with some girls pretending to be the sex slaves, and see if they had the police waiting or if he got away with it.

    I have an internship with a small CPA firm right now, and since it's tax season we have to be trained in due diligence and fraud detection. If we think an individual is committing fraud or tax evasion, we are not supposed to leave the room and call the police or ask them leave or call them out. We are trained to put their records on hold and for review, but they leave the office thinking everything is ok and fine...

    The guy goes in misrepresenting himself and wanting a specific reaction, throwing out stupid questions and comments and such... It's kind of disturbing how good he is at misrepresenting himself and talking about that sh*t like it was no big deal.

    This videotape deserves to be taken less seriously than a Micheal Moore film...

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •