Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 1250

Thread: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

  1. #821
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No they want certain parts most of it is crap
    Yes, the benefit parts. They just don't want anything that would pay for it. It's that disconnect again.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #822
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yes, misinformation, and no Canada does not prove it. The poor child is already dead.
    Far be it for you to post inaccurate or false information based upon pure speculation and your own wishful thinking. Doesn't matter that no country in the world has a handle on healthcare costs only that you believe as a liberal that this group can do it better. In your world there are no consequences if you are wrong.

  3. #823
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Far be it for you to post inaccurate or false information based upon pure speculation and your own wishful thinking. Doesn't matter that no country in the world has a handle on healthcare costs only that you believe as a liberal that this group can do it better. In your world there are no consequences if you are wrong.
    yes, health care is a problem for everyone. But, we spend more for less. Why do you defend that?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #824
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    yes, health care is a problem for everyone. But, we spend more for less. Why do you defend that?
    I defend it because you have never defined what has driven up our costs including ignoring the Federal Govt. impact on costs through regulations that the rest of the world doesn't have.

  5. #825
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I defend it because you have never defined what has driven up our costs including ignoring the Federal Govt. impact on costs through regulations that the rest of the world doesn't have.
    That's nonsense. We've talked about all the factors. We spend more than any country, for less, including those countries with a single payer. This is clear. You simply won't look at it.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #826
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    single payer---LOL!

    more fantasies

  7. #827
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    That's nonsense. We've talked about all the factors. We spend more than any country, for less, including those countries with a single payer. This is clear. You simply won't look at it.
    No, we haven't talked about all factors, yours is about access and access doesn't reduce costs, never has and never will. Obamacare does nothing to lower costs and you know it. Costs may be a problem but never have the costs been identified including regululations, taxes, ability to sell across state lines, R&D testing requirements, drug costs, cost of living, pay ranges. Keep dodging all because your state doesn't do what you want it to do.

    States are a labratory and instead of focusing on that issue you and other liberals want a one size fits all for 300+ million Americans. Never has worked and never will work.

  8. #828
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No, we haven't talked about all factors, yours is about access and access doesn't reduce costs, never has and never will. Obamacare does nothing to lower costs and you know it. Costs may be a problem but never have the costs been identified including regululations, taxes, ability to sell across state lines, R&D testing requirements, drug costs, cost of living, pay ranges. Keep dodging all because your state doesn't do what you want it to do.

    States are a labratory and instead of focusing on that issue you and other liberals want a one size fits all for 300+ million Americans. Never has worked and never will work.
    yes, we have. Countless times. The fact that you have ingored it speaks volumes. But, the fact remains, we pay more for less than single payers.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #829
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    yes, we have. Countless times. The fact that you have ingored it speaks volumes. But, the fact remains, we pay more for less than single payers.
    Why do we pay more than other countries of the world then and why are foreign countries dismantling their socialist healthcare model by trying to privatize it?

  10. #830
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Why do we pay more than other countries of the world then and why are foreign countries dismantling their socialist healthcare model by trying to privatize it?
    Same reasons we're struggling. Other factors effect the budgets other than health care. And the movement isn't as large as your side tries to pretend it is. Only a few small moves have been made. The fact remains, they pay less for more than we do.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •