Page 74 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 1250

Thread: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

  1. #731
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    a worker pays in all her life, dies early, gets squat

    her special needs granddaughter tries to get by on 700 dollars



    no wonder the party in power took such a shellacking

  2. #732
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    09-03-17 @ 09:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    314

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I like could, actually. But my wife works with such clients, and many do well. NJot sure about your state, but you might seek something like this: Opportunity Village - Home
    From the article you posted

    On Nov. 21, 1966, Handicap Village was incorporated as a private, non-profit, charitable organization. In 1969, the Village purchased 80 acres of land in Clear Lake, Iowa, with the help of donations from the community. Donald A. Boyer was hired as the first Executive Director in November of that year.

    So, are you saying that ,in defence of your argument that the gov't is not stealing our funds, that he should go to a private facility to get help with his son? That shoots your whole premis down.

  3. #733
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    sure, you pay in a half million thruout a working life, die just a few days too soon

    we keep it all

    and you can just send your special needs heirs to THE VILLAGE

    LOL!

    THIS is what's became of intra-party debate in the era of barack hussein

    ie, where have all the SERIOUS polemicists gone

    pathetic

    oh, yeah, there's always---

  4. #734
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by cholla View Post
    From the article you posted

    On Nov. 21, 1966, Handicap Village was incorporated as a private, non-profit, charitable organization. In 1969, the Village purchased 80 acres of land in Clear Lake, Iowa, with the help of donations from the community. Donald A. Boyer was hired as the first Executive Director in November of that year.

    So, are you saying that ,in defence of your argument that the gov't is not stealing our funds, that he should go to a private facility to get help with his son? That shoots your whole premis down.
    Nope. I'm saying there are better ways to care for your child. However, don't think government funds are used their. They do recieve such funds and are worried a lot about budget cuts.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #735
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    exactly

    LOL!

    you ALREADY said that

    you're REPEATING yourself

    the 61 year old who paid in her half mil over her lifetime of labor and got ripped off the entire investment cuz she died too soon can just send her downs syndrome granddaughter to the village

    cuz it doesn't receive any govt help

    anything else?

  6. #736
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not stealing. And the something else is on our programs, which means our money spent on us.
    You mean money spent on special interest groups to buy votes

  7. #737
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I like could, actually. But my wife works with such clients, and many do well. NJot sure about your state, but you might seek something like this: Opportunity Village - Home
    You miss the point. If my son did not have us he would be in an institution that would cost the state thousands a month but instead they expect me to pay.

    Not only that but benefits change county to county

  8. #738
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Nope. I'm saying there are better ways to care for your child. However, don't think government funds are used their. They do recieve such funds and are worried a lot about budget cuts.
    You mean like there is no cost of living increase so Obama has froze my sons money for the last 2 years. This is the first time since the 70's that they did not give cost of living increases. I don't know about you but I say Obama is lying because the cost of living has increased

  9. #739
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You miss the point. If my son did not have us he would be in an institution that would cost the state thousands a month but instead they expect me to pay.

    Not only that but benefits change county to county
    The villiage is for people who are still here, so it's not to be looked as you seem to be looking at it. And yes, benefits vary, but the fact is there are benefits. We all can see benefits from them as well. It is much better that these benefits are here, funded and supported by us than being without them. no one has stolen anything. We've had representatives; we've had all this passed by them, and voted them back in after they did so, giving them our overall support. It is our system, and not theft.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #740
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You mean like there is no cost of living increase so Obama has froze my sons money for the last 2 years. This is the first time since the 70's that they did not give cost of living increases. I don't know about you but I say Obama is lying because the cost of living has increased
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Even in the private sector people don't get cost of living raises even when the cost of living increases.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •