Page 46 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1250

Thread: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

  1. #451
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Not much you post makes a lot of sense but this might be the worst, yet you keep digging the hold deeper. I understand that contributing your own money might be a foreign concept to you but unlike you, I expect to get what I contributed back plus interest so I am taking nothing that I didn't contribute. You comments are typical of what we all have come to expect from you.
    no...i'm sorry, your answer is incorrect....you will , if you live long enough, draw more out than you ever put in.

  2. #452
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    no...i'm sorry, your answer is incorrect....you will , if you live long enough, draw more out than you ever put in.
    That is a different issue than the one you started with, typical diversion.

  3. #453
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    That is a different issue than the one you started with, typical diversion.
    i've proven that you might just be a tad bit hypocritical, my work is done here. you use the very programs you rail against, and you proved my point, which was how you look at things, which was 'screw the rest of you, as long as i get mine'.

  4. #454
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    i've proven that you might just be a tad bit hypocritical, my work is done here. you use the very programs you rail against, and you proved my point, which was how you look at things, which was 'screw the rest of you, as long as i get mine'.
    Of course you are done because once again you cannot defend your position on me getting back what I contributed to SS over my 35 year work career. There is no logic in your argument and there is no guarantee that I will get back every dime I put in. If I don't then what? You are against me getting my money back because you believe someone else deserves my money more than I do. I call that liberalism where you know better than others. You seem to have difficulty understanding the term "mine" because what I put in was mine and what you put in is "yours." Why you don't believe you deserve to get yours out is beyond me or is just that I don't deserve to get back what I put in? Before calling someone else a hypocrite you better define the argument differently. I don't see you getting a lot of support here for your argument. So, run, randel, for that is what you do best.

  5. #455
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Of course you are done because once again you cannot defend your position on me getting back what I contributed to SS over my 35 year work career. There is no logic in your argument and there is no guarantee that I will get back every dime I put in. If I don't then what? You are against me getting my money back because you believe someone else deserves my money more than I do. I call that liberalism where you know better than others. You seem to have difficulty understanding the term "mine" because what I put in was mine and what you put in is "yours." Why you don't believe you deserve to get yours out is beyond me or is just that I don't deserve to get back what I put in? Before calling someone else a hypocrite you better define the argument differently. I don't see you getting a lot of support here for your argument. So, run, randel, for that is what you do best.
    keep spinning.....yes, it is hypocritical to enjoy the benefits of programs you preach against. i thought you did 'well' for yourself, that you supposedly 'ran' a business with x amount of employees worth millions of dollars...if that were the case, you should be financially set, and have no need for government/'liberal' social programs....that, and the fact that you constantly preach about 'personal responsibility'....yeah, just a tad bit hypocritical...doesnt help your credibility.

  6. #456
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    keep spinning.....yes, it is hypocritical to enjoy the benefits of programs you preach against. i thought you did 'well' for yourself, that you supposedly 'ran' a business with x amount of employees worth millions of dollars...if that were the case, you should be financially set, and have no need for government/'liberal' social programs....that, and the fact that you constantly preach about 'personal responsibility'....yeah, just a tad bit hypocritical...doesnt help your credibility.
    Apparently the concept of keeping your own money is something you don't understand nor do you understand that being forced to contribute doesn't make it hypocritical to get your money back. You apparently don't understand the term credibility because your argument has none.

  7. #457
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Apparently the concept of keeping your own money is something you don't understand nor do you understand that being forced to contribute doesn't make it hypocritical to get your money back. You apparently don't understand the term credibility because your argument has none.
    yep, hypocritical...when you get back what you put in(no interest on it), are you going quit accepting payments from social security?

  8. #458
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    yep, hypocritical...when you get back what you put in(no interest on it), are you going quit accepting payments from social security?
    No, and anyone who is forced to contribute 35 years into SS deserves to get their money back and the interest they would have earned had they invested it themselves. that is never going to happen. Do a little exercise, take your contribution and your employers and put it into an investment calculator at 4% interest rate and see how much money you would have in 35 years? Stop with the typical liberal bs, it isn't selling here.

  9. #459
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No, and anyone who is forced to contribute 35 years into SS deserves to get their money back and the interest they would have earned had they invested it themselves. that is never going to happen. Do a little exercise, take your contribution and your employers and put it into an investment calculator at 4% interest rate and see how much money you would have in 35 years? Stop with the typical liberal bs, it isn't selling here.
    why do you deserve interest? you will more than likely get back more than several times what you paid in....you will be taking from the generations behind you as it is. no interest.

  10. #460
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: Obamacare Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    why do you deserve interest? you will more than likely get back more than several times what you paid in....you will be taking from the generations behind you as it is. no interest.
    Do you have any idea how much I contributed to SS in 35 years? Doesn't stop you from that liberal arrogance of knowing all. You have no clue just like you don't understand the concept of investing your own money. why would anyone expect to get their money back with interest? If someone forces you to invest why wouldn't you expect interest?

Page 46 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •