Page 37 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 1250

Thread: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

  1. #361
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Meowenstein View Post
    Yeah, no **** sherlock. I cited numerous articles proving exactly that. But you continued to say that I didn't prove anything. But now that you see one from Fox, you finally admit that the mandate was in fact a Republican idea. Typical conservative.
    Glad to see you can discuss things calmly. Here's a tip for you, when you're asked to provide "evidence", look up the definition of the word when you obviously don't know what it means. Second, when asked multiple times, point the person back to the # of your post if you claimed to have already posted something. See each post has a # in the blue bar on the right. Third, learn that everyone doesn't take what you say as the word of God - you're just another progressive Ed Shultz type with an internet connection, eating cheetos in his mothers basement.

    Do me a favor will ya pal? Go into your user control panel, and put me on ignore. The kind of stupid your selling is of no interest to me. I give you 3 months before you're out on your ear.

    Last edited by Ockham; 02-03-11 at 04:51 PM.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #362
    Student Iron River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    09-16-17 @ 06:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    254

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    the mandate was a Republican idea.
    So the liberal horde let the Conservatives put a poison pill in Berry’s health care takeover bill???? They had all the votes and let this kill card be played by the Republicans?? I guess the dems are as stupid as I thought.

  3. #363
    Sleeper Agent
    iamitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY, NY
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 01:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,836

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron River View Post
    So the liberal horde let the Conservatives put a poison pill in Berry’s health care takeover bill???? They had all the votes and let this kill card be played by the Republicans?? I guess the dems are as stupid as I thought.
    Do you even bother to read?

    I don't know what anyone else was trying to prove, but all I did was show that the mandate originally stems from a republican idea in the 90's and that not all the republicans voted against this bill because of the mandate. Many actually declared their reasons as the tax hikes.

  4. #364
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    in the 90's...

    of the last century

    LOL!

  5. #365
    Sleeper Agent
    iamitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY, NY
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 01:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,836

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    in the 90's...

    of the last century

    LOL!

    I've got a quarter here. Says it was made in 1994. Guess that makes it pretty LOL! to you, no?
    You know, just cause something's in the past doesn't make it untrue.

  6. #366
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-12 @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Well, a past president is known to have said, "I didn't leave the democratic party, the democratic party left me." I think that throws a huge monkey wrench in the gears of people who want to go back 15+ years. Why stop at 1993-1994? Why not talk about things that happened in the 50s? 20s? Roaring 20's right?

  7. #367
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by dontworrybehappy View Post
    Well, a past president is known to have said, "I didn't leave the democratic party, the democratic party left me." I think that throws a huge monkey wrench in the gears of people who want to go back 15+ years. Why stop at 1993-1994? Why not talk about things that happened in the 50s? 20s? Roaring 20's right?
    You know, the past always looks better than it was. Just saying . . . .

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #368
    Educator Sgt Meowenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-22-17 @ 06:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    620

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Glad to see you can discuss things calmly. Here's a tip for you, when you're asked to provide "evidence", look up the definition of the word when you obviously don't know what it means. Second, when asked multiple times, point the person back to the # of your post if you claimed to have already posted something. See each post has a # in the blue bar on the right. Third, learn that everyone doesn't take what you say as the word of God - you're just another progressive Ed Shultz type with an internet connection, eating cheetos in his mothers basement.
    Here's a tip for you, champ. Before you go around accusing me of not providing evidence, stop and look at the evidence that I already provided just for you. I Linked NUMEROUS articles about the mandate. Every single one of them was enough proof to satisfy a ****ing five yr old. But you.. Oh you're so ****ing special that you ignored every single one of them because you were too blinded by your own partisan views. I'm not going to link my previous posts just to have you ignore them again. If you want to see the evidence that I provided just for you, then read the posts that I already made. I don't expect anybody to take my word for anything. Which is why I cited articles as proof. Not my word. Articles. Evidence. Proof. Let me spell it out for you again: I didn't just say "The mandate was a Republican idea" and leave it at that. I cited articles with quotes from Republicans who said that the mandate was their idea. DO you get it yet, or do you need sock puppets to help explain it to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Do me a favor will ya pal? Go into your user control panel, and put me on ignore. The kind of stupid your selling is of no interest to me. I give you 3 months before you're out on your ear.

    Yeah, you ****ing wish, PAL. You want to ignore me, then do it yourself. Personally I enjoy reading your ridiculous posts. It makes me feel better knowing that I'm not you. You gonna throw me out on my ear? Well come and do it, tough guy. I'm not going anywhere. Deal with it.


  9. #369
    Educator Sgt Meowenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-22-17 @ 06:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    620

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham
    The kind of stupid your selling is of no interest to me.
    By the way, before you go around calling me stupid, you should learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.





  10. #370
    Educator Sgt Meowenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-22-17 @ 06:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    620

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    One more thing, Ockham. I just came across this post of yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham
    I'm totally willing to accept that it was initially a Republican idea... I just want to see someone other Meowmix [Sgt Meowenstein] over here show me a source.
    SO all that time you were whining that I didn't prove anything (even though I did repeatedly), you knew good and well that I proved my argument. You just chose to ignore the evidence because it came from me. Epic failure. You should be thoroughly embarrassed at this point. Man, I owned you big time. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAIL


Page 37 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •