Page 123 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1250

Thread: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

  1. #1221
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    bottom line---the BRITISH BROADCASTING CORP says single payer is "devastating" and "cruel"

    why did barack hussein pick an OPEN PROPONENT of health care RATIONING to be his CZAR?

  2. #1222
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    The fact is I've posted the Law and it says exactly that...the fact is you have no idea what you are talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Self professions of victory are usually made by the loser. The fact is you have offered nothing.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  3. #1223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    He properly sought to address the issue. He does nothing you claim. That's the bottom line.
    Yes he does. He avoids the subject of the mother and shows that old people in Obama's opinion should be given pain pills and left to die because the money spent would not extend their life enough. He ignores the fact the mother got 5 good years of quality life.

    You mean he avoided the issue with his useless rant
    Last edited by ptif219; 04-12-11 at 01:33 AM.

  4. #1224
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Yes he does. He avoids the subject of the mother and shows that old people in Obama's opinion should be given pain pills and left to die because the money spent would not extend their life enough. He ignores the fact the mother got 5 good years of quality life.

    You mean he avoided the issue with his useless rant
    No he doesn't. You simply misread, or diliberately try to make it somehting it isn't. I can help if you have problems with comprehension, but dishonesty is something you must face on your own. No honest, capable person believes what you're trying to pass off.

    He did not avoid the issue, he spoke to it. No one has suggested affective, needed, procedures should eb withheld. He speaks to ineffective and not needed procedures. Only an idiot believes anything that cna be thrown out there is effective and needed.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #1225
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    The fact is I've posted the Law and it says exactly that...the fact is you have no idea what you are talking about
    Posting it does nto mean you understand it. That's why I pointed out it doesn't reduce freedom. You have given no idication you understand what you posted. And apaprently you doubt yourself so much as to not even try to suggest what you think it means. :coffepap

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #1226
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    substance, anyone?

    yesterday:

    Missouri’s Democratic attorney general broke with his party on Monday and urged a federal judge to invalidate the central provision of the new health care law.

    Though Mr. Koster has been slow to weigh in, he did not mince words, arguing in the court brief that Congress had overstepped its authority by mandating that individuals buy health insurance, which he called “a substantial blow to federalism and personal freedom.”

    “If Congress can force activity under the Commerce Clause, then it could force individuals to receive vaccinations or annual checkups, undergo mammogram or prostate exams or maintain a specific body mass,” he wrote.

    He asked that the mandate be stripped from the law, and that the rest of it be allowed to remain in effect.

    For Mr. Koster, who was elected in 2008, the decision to oppose his party on such a high-profile issue reflects the political challenges for Missouri Democrats in the coming election cycle.

    Though this state has long been viewed as a political bellwether, the politics of the electorate have grown more conservative in recent years, and Barack Obama narrowly lost the state in 2008.

    Mr. Koster, who is up for re-election next year along with the state’s two top Democrats, Gov. Jay Nixon and Senator Claire McCaskill, has already faced questions about his political loyalties.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/12/us...ouri.html?_r=1

    the show me's, who are famous for picking presidents more accurately than any state in the nation, makes TWENTY SEVEN now presenting legal challenges to obamacare

    last fall, missourians voted SEVENTY ONE PERCENT for measure c to kill THE MANDATE

    without the mandate, obamacare's prime payfor collapses

    are you listening, senator mccaskill?

    how are you gonna vote when REPEAL lands on reid's expensive blue carpet, an up-or-down vote guaranteed by the senate leader as part of last friday's outline for october?

    where will mr's tester and conrad and bingaman and webb and nelson and nelson and kohl and dorgan come down?

    ms klobuchar, ms stabenow, ms cantwell...

    the stand alone on hr2 is gonna cost the party in power the senate

    ask anthony I WANNA WAIVER weiner

  7. #1227
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO 81506
    Last Seen
    05-30-11 @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,236

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No, you have to be. His comments ignore the mother and try to show we must not spend money on old people just give them a pain pill and wait for them to die because of the Obamacare death panels.
    I can't believe that old Obama smear hasn't died yet. You're probably a birther and ethnic tilted too. Are you all all knee jerk reaction, or do you do your own thinking once in a while?

    Fortunately, you're kind of political radicalism are only a 25 percent minority, and all the voters have already made up their minds, so no matter how hard you huff and puff, you can't make anyone change.

    ricksfolly

  8. #1228
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Too funny, again with the projection....I understand Boo, you can't read and comprehend the text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Posting it does nto mean you understand it. That's why I pointed out it doesn't reduce freedom. You have given no idication you understand what you posted. And apaprently you doubt yourself so much as to not even try to suggest what you think it means. :coffepap
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  9. #1229
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    Too funny, again with the projection....I understand Boo, you can't read and comprehend the text.
    I note that I answered and provided a fact check link. You? Nothing.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #1230
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    you were wrong, i was right

    i was right, you were wrong

    LOL!

    your attempts to make YOURSELFS relevant are pathetic

    meanwhile, on substance:

    today:

    A new poll finds support for President Barack Obama's health care overhaul at its lowest level since passage last year. Worries about government deficits that keep rising because of health care costs appear to be driving the numbers.

    The Associated Press-GfK poll showed that support for Obama's health-insurance expansion has slipped to 35 percent, while opposition stands at 45 percent, and another 17 percent are neutral. Among seniors, support has dipped below 30 percent for the first time.
    Poll: Support for health care law drops to 35% - The Denver Post

    obviously, increasing numbers of americans want obamacare to do MORE

    like anthony I WANNA WAIVER weiner, who says new york city CAN'T AFFORD IT

    they want SINGLE PAYER---like the "devastating" and "cruel" uk

    that's why republicans were sent to washington in record numbers last november

    party on, self important peeps

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •