Page 122 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1250

Thread: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

  1. #1211
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    He says nothing of the kind. You're making a leap and rading into it what you want to be there and not what is there.


    So which doctor did Obama agree with?

  2. #1212
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So which doctor did Obama agree with?
    Neither. He properly moved the discussion toward the larger picture. He did not comment on either doctor.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #1213
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    and WEINER still wants a WAIVER

    for NEW YORK

  4. #1214
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Neither. He properly moved the discussion toward the larger picture. He did not comment on either doctor.
    Shows he is not a leader and wants his death panels

  5. #1215
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    (smile) You are dismissed Boo.
    When ANY one of the changes occurs the plan reverts to the Admins coverages....when that happens Boo the noose tightens around around the necks of the "private" insurers......you just don't know who you are dealing with....or what the Bill says.

    I own you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Very little happens. No freedoms are lost. You have been answered. You read in inaccurately, and can't even, it appears, articulate how you read it.


    It claims that the law creates "longer waits in doctors’ offices" and that "your right to keep your own doctor may be taken away." The group says those claims are about a Medicare payment program that the law calls for establishing. But it points to an opinion piece that doesn’t make those claims at all. The author tells us it’s "bogus" to cite his article as support for the ad.
    ■The ad falsely calls the health care law "government-run health care." The truth is that — while the legislation will expand regulation of the insurance industry — it builds on our current private health care system and expands business for private insurers.

    Pataki’s Bogus Health Care Claims | FactCheck.org

    Twenty-six Lies About H.R. 3200

    Twenty-six Lies About H.R. 3200 | FactCheck.org
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  6. #1216
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Shows he is not a leader and wants his death panels
    It does nothing of the kind. You have to be dishonest or stupid to believe that.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #1217
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    (smile) You are dismissed Boo.
    When ANY one of the changes occurs the plan reverts to the Admins coverages....when that happens Boo the noose tightens around around the necks of the "private" insurers......you just don't know who you are dealing with....or what the Bill says.

    I own you.
    Self professions of victory are usually made by the loser. The fact is you have offered nothing.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #1218
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    LOL!

    says the dept chair hisself who LINKS to the white house

  9. #1219
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    It does nothing of the kind. You have to be dishonest or stupid to believe that.
    No, you have to be. His comments ignore the mother and try to show we must not spend money on old people just give them a pain pill and wait for them to die because of the Obamacare death panels.

  10. #1220
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No, you have to be. His comments ignore the mother and try to show we must not spend money on old people just give them a pain pill and wait for them to die because of the Obamacare death panels.
    He properly sought to address the issue. He does nothing you claim. That's the bottom line.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •