Page 108 of 125 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1250

Thread: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

  1. #1071
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, you're not paying attention. repeating things not in dispute is pointless on your part. Try addressing the actual argument. Many of those wanting repeal want it BECAUSE the bill doesn't go far enough. They want more, not less.
    For the 5th time, show where in the Rasmussen poll results (you know, the one we are talking about....) that you are correct.

    You can't.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  2. #1072
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If you don't have insurance, odds are you didn't pay at all. This means the cost is shifted to those with insurance and those who pay. Meanign we all pay for those who can't pay right now, before any reform, and in an ad hock, way with no real oversight.
    You mean like we'll do under ObamaKare??

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  3. #1073
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    You mean like we'll do under ObamaKare??
    I mean like they do now, before any reform. Right now we are paying for every single unisured person who gets treatment they can't afford. Before reform, insurance premiums were rising at an alarming rate. Before reform, business was dropping insurance coverage at just as an alarming rate. And before reform, we paid more for less than any nation in the world. This is why many say reform did nto go far enough.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #1074
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    For the 5th time, show where in the Rasmussen poll results (you know, the one we are talking about....) that you are correct.

    You can't.
    You mean show a question they didn't ask? You do realize that is a silly standard. I have shown a few polls proving my point.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #1075
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You mean show a question they didn't ask? You do realize that is a silly standard. I have shown a few polls proving my point.
    Good, you finally admitted your continual straw man arguement.

    Now, please stop making it.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  6. #1076
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I mean like they do now, before any reform. Right now we are paying for every single unisured person who gets treatment they can't afford. Before reform, insurance premiums were rising at an alarming rate. Before reform, business was dropping insurance coverage at just as an alarming rate. And before reform, we paid more for less than any nation in the world. This is why many say reform did nto go far enough.
    Who will be paying for the millions of people that will pay nothing for their healtcare under ObamaKare??

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  7. #1077
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, you're not paying attention. repeating things not in dispute is pointless on your part. Try addressing the actual argument. Many of those wanting repeal want it BECAUSE the bill doesn't go far enough. They want more, not less.
    I don't believe you. Most want pre existing gone but not a 2 thousand page boondoggle bill

  8. #1078
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If you don't have insurance, odds are you didn't pay at all. This means the cost is shifted to those with insurance and those who pay. Meanign we all pay for those who can't pay right now, before any reform, and in an ad hock, way with no real oversight.
    So Obama care changes nothing except for the fact we lose freedoms and government has control of the people

  9. #1079
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Who will be paying for the millions of people that will pay nothing for their healtcare under ObamaKare??
    Less will be paying nothing, as you put it, under reform. And it will be more controlled, with more oversight, so we can see where the dolalrs are going. In the end, we pay less for more. It isn't perfect, as your side does everything it can to poison real discussion on this topic. But while not perfect yet, this reform was a needed step in the right direction. Not perfect, and not finished, but a proper step.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #1080
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama Health-Care Reform Act Ruled Unconstitutional(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So Obama care changes nothing except for the fact we lose freedoms and government has control of the people
    You lose no freedom at all. Tha's just more hyperbole and irrational rethoric.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •