Page 87 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 1104

Thread: White House to Push Gun Control

  1. #861
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    so some consider you a freedom fighter?..
    this thread is about the White House and gun-control, not me.

  2. #862
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,654

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    this thread is about the White House and gun-control, not me.
    excellent-so lets talk about the Obama regime trying to ban guns



  3. #863
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    excellent-so lets talk about the Obama regime trying to ban guns
    we were, until you decided to call me mentally-ill and crazy.

  4. #864
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,654

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    we were, until you decided to call me mentally-ill and crazy.
    Are you able to own a gun? we know you are afraid to let other people own handguns



  5. #865
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You are drinking the koolaid again I see
    You cannot logically make the leap some of you are making. Being in the stimulus and Holder speaking on it (I have asked that you listen to what he actually said, as it does not describe this program), doesn't mean they had operational knowledge. Now, you can think, and address the points made, of you can be a mindless partisan and repeat your mantra. It's completely up to you.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #866
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Are you able to own a gun? we know you are afraid to let other people own handguns
    again, this thread is NOT about me.

    please stop personalizing the thread.

  7. #867
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    So, anyone in this thread have a gun taken away yet?

    ...anyone?

    Any legislation get put on the floor for vote in congress?

    ...anyone?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #868
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So, anyone in this thread have a gun taken away yet?

    ...anyone?

    Any legislation get put on the floor for vote in congress?

    ...anyone?
    I still consider getting a firearms permit every month or so. But it costs like $300!!!

    fooo..

  9. #869
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You cannot logically make the leap some of you are making. Being in the stimulus and Holder speaking on it (I have asked that you listen to what he actually said, as it does not describe this program), doesn't mean they had operational knowledge. Now, you can think, and address the points made, of you can be a mindless partisan and repeat your mantra. It's completely up to you.
    For you to deny it shows you are not looking logically at what has been presented

  10. #870
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    For you to deny it shows you are not looking logically at what has been presented
    oh....my...


Page 87 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •