Page 68 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1104

Thread: White House to Push Gun Control

  1. #671
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    There is no militia today, so effectively moot.


    again you are wrong.



    United States Code: Title 10,311. Militia: composition and classes | LII / Legal Information Institute


    Wrong.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  2. #672
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Your first link told me very little. Actually, next to nothing. The second gives more, and seems to suggest the judge was at fault and not the law. He met the exemption, but the judge didn't allow the testimoney. This too is a different problem.


    we've already been warned, so I'll just /facepalm.....
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  3. #673
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    RE-education:


    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  4. #674
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    03-05-18 @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,862

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Rev, Rev, Rev, . . . .No, No, No. We do not have the same situation as we had back then, McVey and his buds not withstanding. :coffepap

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #675
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    03-05-18 @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,862

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    RE-education:


    Those guys are great. No wholey accurate but great. I have before and can again if you need it link thosen with credentials who disagree. We can do that. Just let me know.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #676
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Rev, Rev, Rev, . . . .No, No, No. We do not have the same situation as we had back then, McVey and his buds not withstanding. :coffepap


    Your point is lost on the forum.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  7. #677
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Those guys are great. No wholey accurate but great. I have before and can again if you need it link thosen with credentials who disagree. We can do that. Just let me know.


    given the history of... well, we've been warned, so, if I don't have anything nice to say.



    How are they not accurate? Please by all means.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  8. #678
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,942

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yes, the reason for people having the right to bear arms. But those words allow for regulation.
    Regulation of the militia, not of the right to own firearms, hence the reason it also says that, "the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".

    Militias shall be regulated, gun ownership shall not.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #679
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    04-15-18 @ 03:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,789
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Rev, Rev, Rev, . . . .No, No, No. We do not have the same situation as we had back then...
    The law is the law. You are a member of the militia whether you take that duty seriously or not.

  10. #680
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    03-05-18 @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,862

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktyr Korimir View Post
    The law is the law. You are a member of the militia whether you take that duty seriously or not.
    We actually have an army now. We do. They don't run through town and gather up males to meet the native threat, or move folks to the fort. Times really have changed. Our founding fathers could not have seen this far into the future, but it is foolish not to recognize that the world is different.

    The courts have ruled more than a few times that weapons can be regulated, and as long as I've been alive, there have been regulations. So, that horse has left the barn.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 68 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •