Page 59 of 111 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 1104

Thread: White House to Push Gun Control

  1. #581
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,501

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    hypothethical he.

    And both are active choices. You don't shoot anyone in an inactive manner.


    /facepalm


    really, shooting oneself is the same as defending oneself......



    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #582
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Why would that amtter to me. I have no idea if that is true, because maybe more people own bikes than guns and I don't know what other factors are involved. but it has nothing to do with anything I've argued.

    the bottom line here is do you support more gun control.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #583
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    the bottom line here is do you support more gun control.

    j-mac
    As I've said countlessly, not at the moment. But if someone suggests something reasonable, I'd listen.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #584
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    /facepalm


    really, shooting oneself is the same as defending oneself......



    This is what I mean about you missing a lot. Not equal in all aspect. Both a deliberate act.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #585
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,501

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    This is what I mean about you missing a lot. Not equal in all aspect. Both a deliberate act.


    Boo the insipid.....


    seriously what is your point, guns are dangerous? do tell. You keep saying I'm missing something, when no one has any idea what the heck it is you are trying to say.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #586
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Boo the insipid.....


    seriously what is your point, guns are dangerous? do tell. You keep saying I'm missing something, when no one has any idea what the heck it is you are trying to say.
    I guess you should make sure you know before you go off. I was involved in a conversation back when about how both sides see guns. The person I was talking to said that conservatives tended to see guns as they are. I said, no, they see them as magical, supernatural. And we discussed that. You then gave us your overkill story, and actually supported my point, as all those who have jumped in since have. As none of you pay any attention to what you're even responding to. I fine some humor in that, but little more.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #587
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    guns are NOT magical...

    LOL!

    what an unbelievable waste of width

  8. #588
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,501

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I guess you should make sure you know before you go off. I was involved in a conversation back when about how both sides see guns. The person I was talking to said that conservatives tended to see guns as they are. I said, no, they see them as magical, supernatural. And we discussed that. You then gave us your overkill story, and actually supported my point, as all those who have jumped in since have. As none of you pay any attention to what you're even responding to. I fine some humor in that, but little more.


    Overkill story...

    Seriously boo, how about telling me how tough you are again, perhaps we can talk about how you wouldn't take a gun to confront poachers....

    Please, tell us how you would simply smile and ask them to leave.....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #589
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Overkill story...

    Seriously boo, how about telling me how tough you are again, perhaps we can talk about how you wouldn't take a gun to confront poachers....

    Please, tell us how you would simply smile and ask them to leave.....
    No, you even missed that point. I would be satisfied if you just offered something on content.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #590
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,501

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, you even missed that point. I would be satisfied if you just offered something on content.


    I did, you did the boo radley shuffle... i can tell your getting irked again, perhaps stick to the topic and not me..... wouldn't want you to have a coronary.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •