Page 108 of 111 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1104

Thread: White House to Push Gun Control

  1. #1071
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It tells us Holden is hiding information
    No, it tells there may be sensitive information. But we have no way of knowning if it is what you claim. We need more information. All you've shown so far is that you want to believe.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #1072
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, it tells there may be sensitive information. But we have no way of knowning if it is what you claim. We need more information. All you've shown so far is that you want to believe.
    So congressman do not have a security clearance? Yet they control laws of the highest security.

    Nice spin but the information could be released in a closed session.. Holder is hiding evidence

  3. #1073
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So congressman do not have a security clearance? Yet they control laws of the highest security.

    Nice spin but the information could be released in a closed session.. Holder is hiding evidence
    I'm sure they do, or at least some do, but generally, not to be seen in public. You'll notice outside of grandstanding, no one has yet gone after Holder. Begs the question doesn't it, putting your supposition in doubt?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #1074
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I'm sure they do, or at least some do, but generally, not to be seen in public. You'll notice outside of grandstanding, no one has yet gone after Holder. Begs the question doesn't it, putting your supposition in doubt?
    The only question that is left begging right now is what did Holder, or the President know, and when did they know it?

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #1075
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    All you've shown so far is that you want to believe
    says the person who suggests the sitting atf is LYING

    LOL!

    why did mr melson testify to house judiciary on july 4 that doj was trying to limit his communication with congress

    why did the white house pressure mr melson to quit when the UNMONITORED SALE OF FORTY THOUSAND ASSAULT WEAPONS TO MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS involved almost every agency within the dept

    either way, holder should go

    he's not smart and he's not forthright

    standards, anyone?

  6. #1076
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    The only question that is left begging right now is what did Holder, or the President know, and when did they know it?

    j-mac
    It's a fair question. But questions have to be answered and not just assumed because you want a result that isn't there yet. Holder has more to worry about, but it's a huge leap to put this on Obama. In any case, you need much more than has been presented.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #1077
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Holder has more to worry about
    not really

    he'll be protected by his boss in the white house

    as well as by his party in the us senate in spite of all principle

    holder's incompetent and he's not forthright

    attorneys general should be able and above board

    holder's a disgrace

    party on, progressives

    be proud

  8. #1078
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    party on, progressives

    be proud
    we have a lot to be proud of, unlike Regressives and Conservatives...who have much to be ashamed of.

  9. #1079
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    we have a lot to be proud of
    the unmonitored sale of tens of thousands of assault weapons to mexican drug cartels, some of which turned up at the death scenes of our agents, by three separate agencies of eric holder's incompetent doj?

    more power to you

    party on, progressives

  10. #1080
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    the unmonitored sale of tens of thousands of assault weapons to mexican drug cartels, some of which turned up at the death scenes of our agents, by three separate agencies of eric holder's incompetent doj?

    more power to you

    party on, progressives
    ending Apartheid, giving women the right to vote, insuring blacks have the right to vote, ending Segregation.....ALL the hard work of Progressives.

    Yup, we have a lot to be proud of.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •