Page 106 of 111 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1104

Thread: White House to Push Gun Control

  1. #1051
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You're not listening. Read slower. Testimony is only a claim without actual evidence to support that claim. We have to have more information on the blacked out parts. Without knowing why, we cannot leap to blocking the investigation. Right now all you have is suppostion what you accept because your want to believe it. Nothing more.
    Wrong..

    Testimony IS evidence.
    Or do you expect all citizens of the United States to carry video or audio recorders with them and have them on 24/7 in order to support their testimony?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  2. #1052
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Wrong..

    Testimony IS evidence.
    Or do you expect all citizens of the United States to carry video or audio recorders with them and have them on 24/7 in order to support their testimony?
    Not when it is speculation. You can't say they are trying to hinder investigation without providing more than just his word. It carries no weight. None.

    What I expect is for anyone who makes a claim to present more than because I said so.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #1053
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    you're suggesting mr melson is LYING?

    now, why would president barack the slash appoint a LIAR to direct his atf?

    speculate much?

    LOL!

    holder should go

    holder's a loser

  4. #1054
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not when it is speculation. You can't say they are trying to hinder investigation without providing more than just his word. It carries no weight. None.

    What I expect is for anyone who makes a claim to present more than because I said so.
    And you know this to be speculation? You KNOW this was not supported by anything?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  5. #1055
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Only if someone presses charges. Saying I think they are supressing information isn't evidence. It's his opinion. You have trouble with the difference between fact and opinion. But I understand, you really, really want to believe this.
    You can deny it all you want but it does show the DOJ that Obama is responsible for is obstructing the investigation

  6. #1056
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    And you know this to be speculation? You KNOW this was not supported by anything?
    If you have something, show it. If someone, anyone, you, ptif219, anyone accepts this without seeing something, it is speculation as you don't have the that something. You know it is speculation because the evidence is there for us to see. Until it is, it is prue speculation as to whether this is fact or not, true or not.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #1057
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    you're suggesting mr melson is LYING?

    now, why would president barack the slash appoint a LIAR to direct his atf?

    speculate much?

    LOL!

    holder should go

    holder's a loser
    You're suggesting Clinton told the truth?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #1058
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If you have something, show it. If someone, anyone, you, ptif219, anyone accepts this without seeing something, it is speculation as you don't have the that something. You know it is speculation because the evidence is there for us to see. Until it is, it is prue speculation as to whether this is fact or not, true or not.


    You will not accept the proof. You are not able to see fault or corruption in Obama

  9. #1059
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    it is prue speculation as to whether this is fact or not, true or not.
    no, it is the TESTIMONY of the sitting atf

    what is all speculation, in contrast, is any suggestion that melson is lying

    ie, you're WRONG again
    Last edited by The Prof; 07-19-11 at 01:55 AM.

  10. #1060
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You will not accept the proof. You are not able to see fault or corruption in Obama
    Again, unspupported testimoney is quite meaningless. To understand this, all you have to is look at how many accepted Clinton's testimoney that he didn't have sexual relations. Your willingess to accept something with nothing more than his claim speaks to your problem and not mine. It is not proof.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •