Page 105 of 111 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1104

Thread: White House to Push Gun Control

  1. #1041
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    What is silly is your worshipping Obama and defending his destruction of this country
    again with the strawman arguments.

    I don't worship Obama. your silly comments, are silly.

  2. #1042
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    If they are blacking out the information that is a cover up. They are hiding what happened.
    No, there are other reasons to black out information. Seriously, you need to take a deep breath and think for a minute.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #1043
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    So, any thing said in testimony is the absolute truth, like Clinton didn't have sexual relations? Good to know that is your standadrd.
    Clinton was proven a liar and lost his law license because of it. If Melson is making false testimony the DOJ will charge him

  4. #1044
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Clinton was proven a liar and lost his law license because of it. If Melson is making false testimony the DOJ will charge him
    Maybe they will charge him, but you see the point, right, that testimony in and of it self doesn't equal proof. You need more.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #1045
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    So, any thing said in testimony is the absolute truth
    LOL!

    of course not, sally

    sworn testimony by the sitting atf appointed by obama swearing that doj tried to limit his communication with congress is exactly what it is

    and nothing more

    it's sworn testimony by the sitting atf appointed by obama that doj tried to limit his communication with congress

    communication, that is, about the SALE

    of TENS OF THOUSANDS

    of assault WEAPONS

    to MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS

    by THREE separate agencies of the doj

    with no TRACKING

    such that the GUNS showed up at the MURDER SCENES of our AGENTS

    as far south as MEXICO CITY

    and the addled ag's BEST explanation is---he DELEGATED all those pesky OPERATIONAL DETAILS

    grow up, show a little self respect
    Last edited by The Prof; 07-18-11 at 12:44 PM.

  6. #1046
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Maybe they will charge him, but you see the point, right, that testimony in and of it self doesn't equal proof. You need more.
    The testimony,The blacked out documents. The proof is there you will not accept the Obama administration is blocking this investigation

  7. #1047
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The testimony,The blacked out documents. The proof is there you will not accept the Obama administration is blocking this investigation
    You're not listening. Read slower. Testimony is only a claim without actual evidence to support that claim. We have to have more information on the blacked out parts. Without knowing why, we cannot leap to blocking the investigation. Right now all you have is suppostion what you accept because your want to believe it. Nothing more.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #1048
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Testimony is only a claim without actual evidence to support that claim.
    LOL!

    WRONG again

    testimony is offered by a WITNESS who saw or heard events TESTIFIED to

    it's amazing how basic the things you don't know

    think much?

  9. #1049
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You're not listening. Read slower. Testimony is only a claim without actual evidence to support that claim. We have to have more information on the blacked out parts. Without knowing why, we cannot leap to blocking the investigation. Right now all you have is suppostion what you accept because your want to believe it. Nothing more.

    Sworn testimony is truth if they are found to lie they go to jail. So you have no problem with Holder hiding information and blocking the investigation. You been shown facts and you still try to defend the indefensible.

  10. #1050
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Sworn testimony is truth if they are found to lie they go to jail. So you have no problem with Holder hiding information and blocking the investigation. You been shown facts and you still try to defend the indefensible.
    Only if someone presses charges. Saying I think they are supressing information isn't evidence. It's his opinion. You have trouble with the difference between fact and opinion. But I understand, you really, really want to believe this.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •