Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1104

Thread: White House to Push Gun Control

  1. #1031
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlF View Post
    It pisses me off how people look at one single event and base decisions on broad subjects on them. 11,000 or so people die a year from gun violence in the US and yet no one really gives a **** until some high-profile individual gets shot.
    I know people that have hanged themselves. Should we outlaw rope?

    Thousands die every year from car accidents, should we get rid of all cars?

  2. #1032
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    As we don't know what is blacked out or why, we can't leap to many conclusions. You do so because ti suits you to, but your assumptions are not equal to evidence.
    That is evidence of a cover up by Obama and Holder.

  3. #1033
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    That is evidence of a cover up by Obama and Holder.

    yeah....please submit your evidence of this criminal conspiracy to the Impeachment Commission.

  4. #1034
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    yeah....please submit your evidence of this criminal conspiracy to the Impeachment Commission.
    It may be coming. You continue to deny the coverup yet you have been shown evidence. You show you worship at the feet of your Messiah Obama

  5. #1035
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It may be coming. You continue to deny the coverup yet you have been shown evidence. You show you worship at the feet of your Messiah Obama
    the Messiah not only has not come, but he ain't ever coming.


    .......your silly strawman is just silly.

  6. #1036
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    the Messiah not only has not come, but he ain't ever coming.


    .......your silly strawman is just silly.
    What is silly is your worshipping Obama and defending his destruction of this country

  7. #1037
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    That is evidence of a cover up by Obama and Holder.
    No it isn't. It's a claim of a cover up. A claim does not equal evidence. To know whether the black out parts are a cover up or not, we'd have to know what was blacked out and why. At this point, you are only speculating.
    Last edited by Boo Radley; 07-18-11 at 12:26 PM.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #1038
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    A claim does not equal evidence.
    LOL!

    you don't know what you're talking about

    sworn testimony under oath is evidence, evan

    you're WRONG again

  9. #1039
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    LOL!

    you don't know what you're talking about

    sworn testimony under oath is evidence, evan

    you're WRONG again
    So, any thing said in testimony is the absolute truth, like Clinton didn't have sexual relations? Good to know that is your standadrd.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #1040
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: White House to Push Gun Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No it isn't. It's a claim of a cover up. A claim does not equal evidence. To know whether the black out parts are a cover up or not, we'd have to know what was blacked out and why. At this point, you are only speculating.
    If they are blacking out the information that is a cover up. They are hiding what happened.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •