Page 50 of 200 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 2000

Thread: Riots erupt in Egypt as protesters demand end to Mubarak regime

  1. #491
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: "Beginning of the end" for Egypt's Mubarak, as son and wife flee

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    If the Muslim Brotherhood joins a unity govt. imo they will ultimately purge all other coalition mates. If this happens it's game over for the American position in the Greater Middle East. If this happens while Barack Obama is president, he will take all of the blame.
    The American position in the middle east should be respectful trade and business with the people who live there. no one likes someone else crapping in their house, taking their stuff and killing them. And another bonus on of not taking over another country and doing not good things to other nations are...are you ready for this albert?...drumroll please, you dont give extremists a reason such as anger and revenge, that will motivate them more to do terrorist acts.
    If this happens while Barack Obama is president, he will take all of the blame.
    funny and ironic how obama, is going to take the blame for something that first started when wasnot even the president and your happy about this why albert? is it because his middle name is hussein? or he is black? im curious why?

  2. #492
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Riots erupt in Egypt as protesters demand end to Mubarak regime

    Never let a good crisis go to waste
    said like a man with good principles and morals doesn't sound like a oppurtunistic scavenger like a vulture or hyena, not one bit
    You certainly make Americans look good in the eyes of wider world, have you thought about running for president or doing some foreign relations work

  3. #493
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: "Beginning of the end" for Egypt's Mubarak, as son and wife flee

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    The American position in the middle east should be respectful trade and business with the people who live there. no one likes someone else crapping in their house, taking their stuff and killing them. And another bonus on of not taking over another country and doing not good things to other nations are...are you ready for this albert?...drumroll please, you dont give extremists a reason such as anger and revenge, that will motivate them more to do terrorist acts.

    funny and ironic how obama, is going to take the blame for something that first started when wasnot even the president and your happy about this why albert? is it because his middle name is hussein? or he is black? im curious why?
    American relations with all nations in the eastern hemisphere should be limited to normal trade. Nothing more.

    Obama will be blamed because that is the way the American political system works. Whoever is in office when an adverse event occurs will suffer the blame. I didn't make the rules. I just play by them.

    Obama must be taken down because he is the living breathing embodiment of leftist governance in America. His is a representative capacity.

  4. #494
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: Riots erupt in Egypt as protesters demand end to Mubarak regime

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    said like a man with good principles and morals doesn't sound like a oppurtunistic scavenger like a vulture or hyena, not one bit
    You certainly make Americans look good in the eyes of wider world, have you thought about running for president or doing some foreign relations work
    Are you familiar with Rahm Emmanuel? He was President Obama's main man in the White House. The reference to never letting a good crisis go to waste is his, not mine.

  5. #495
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: Riots erupt in Egypt as protesters demand end to Mubarak regime

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    said like a man with good principles and morals doesn't sound like a oppurtunistic scavenger like a vulture or hyena, not one bit
    You certainly make Americans look good in the eyes of wider world, have you thought about running for president or doing some foreign relations work
    Oh I forgot. What you've said is true. But that doesn't help your president in his hour of despair does it?

  6. #496
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: "Beginning of the end" for Egypt's Mubarak, as son and wife flee

    American relations with all nations in the eastern hemisphere should be limited to normal trade. Nothing more
    you say normal trade and nothing more in this post, a total contradiction to what you said in your post before that where you said, never let a crisis go to waste. That doesnt sound like intentions for normal relations. are you sure you know what your talking about? or are you unsure? are sleepy maybe?
    Obama will be blamed because that is the way the American political system works. Whoever is in office when an adverse event occurs will suffer the blame. I didn't make the rules. I just play by them.
    So your comfortable being a callous, cold, emotionless sheep that follows the herd?
    Obama must be taken down because he is the living breathing embodiment of leftist governance in America. His is a representative capacity.
    is not that being a bit over dramatic? and ''he is a representative capacity'' sounds like a fruitless attermpt by you to sound intelligent

  7. #497
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Riots erupt in Egypt as protesters demand end to Mubarak regime

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    Oh I forgot. What you've said is true. But that doesn't help your president in his hour of despair does it?
    Albert, is that really the best retort, you have...really? please dont make this so easy al

  8. #498
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Riots erupt in Egypt as protesters demand end to Mubarak regime

    albert, thank you so much for making me feel like an einstein, even though that was not your intention, but thanks anyway

  9. #499
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Riots erupt in Egypt as protesters demand end to Mubarak regime

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    Are you familiar with Rahm Emmanuel? He was President Obama's main man in the White House. The reference to never letting a good crisis go to waste is his, not mine.
    ofcourse al, we know, We must always follow like a sheep and not think about things from different aspects and rational point of views, god how could some game name Rahm Emmanuel be wrong, he loves and cares about each and every single one of us, from the unborn and homeless to the rich, for sure no doubt. no need to think on your own, how silly of me.

  10. #500
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: "Beginning of the end" for Egypt's Mubarak, as son and wife flee

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    you say normal trade and nothing more in this post, a total contradiction to what you said in your post before that where you said, never let a crisis go to waste. That doesnt sound like intentions for normal relations. are you sure you know what your talking about? or are you unsure? are sleepy maybe?

    So your comfortable being a callous, cold, emotionless sheep that follows the herd?

    is not that being a bit over dramatic? and ''he is a representative capacity'' sounds like a fruitless attermpt by you to sound intelligent
    Normal trade refers to interaction with foreign countries in the eastern hemisphere.

    Never let a good crisis go to waste refers to the use of a foreign crisis for domestic political purposes.

    Those are two very different things.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •