Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 670

Thread: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

  1. #641
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    What made him a traitor the fact that he testified before Congress? And again you made the comment that no one would vote for Obama because he is bankrupting the country, but so was Bush. Therefore using that logic why would anyone vote for Bush.
    Bush was pennies compared to Obama. The fact that he lied to congress about war heroes

  2. #642
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    First lets start off with saying that I'm 99% sure he is a citizen.
    But I'm bewildered by his refusal to product his Birth Certificate, I think he enjoys the controversy, because it would be so easy to end. I'm fine with him not doing so, because I'm looking at 2012, in 2008 .. people would have elected anyone as long as it wasn't a republican. In 2012, and even now people are far more ho hum about him. Maybe he thinks that producing it then will give him a lift .. but I see it as just another thing taking him down. This is going to be brought up again, at least in blogs, in 2012, if he produces it people are going to ask why it took him so long, if he doesn't .. well it's going to cause a bit of a stir yet again.
    For the life of me I can see no benefit in not releasing it. Some on the left are probably correct .. the far right will call it fake, or doctored, but the majority would just shake their heads and continue on with things of importance. But I can honestly say .. the longer he withholds it .. the more people wonder what it is that he could be hiding. The whole damn thing just seems senseless to me .
    Then they'll ask for his first-grade report card;
    then his dental records;
    then a semen sample...

    It won't stop. Rational and normal human beings know he's a US citizen; only the irrational insist on seeing it and the irrational will never be satisfied. Seriously, have you listened to Orly Taitz? You think she would be satisfied? Seriously?

    But, the more the lunatic fringe keeps this up, the easier it makes things for him. If anything, not releasing it is the much wiser political move.

  3. #643
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Bush was pennies compared to Obama. The fact that he lied to congress about war heroes
    Again Bush still helped bankrupt the country. Why won't you hold Bush to the same standard as Obama? Both men bankrupted the country, so why should either be/have been re-elected.

  4. #644
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    Again Bush still helped bankrupt the country. Why won't you hold Bush to the same standard as Obama? Both men bankrupted the country, so why should either be/have been re-elected.
    Because Bush was a lot less than Obama

  5. #645
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Because Bush was a lot less than Obama
    So basically have a double standard.

    We don't care that you hold Obama accountable for it, we're not his "to the death defenders"

    But it wouldn't kill you to also hold both men accountable for doing essentially the same thing.

    Your argument "Well Obama was worse, so I'll Bush a free pass on being still pretty lousy" is a pretty darn pathetic one.

  6. #646
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    So basically have a double standard.

    We don't care that you hold Obama accountable for it, we're not his "to the death defenders"

    But it wouldn't kill you to also hold both men accountable for doing essentially the same thing.

    Your argument "Well Obama was worse, so I'll Bush a free pass on being still pretty lousy" is a pretty darn pathetic one.
    Bush was very little compared to Obama

  7. #647
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Bush was very little compared to Obama
    So free pass for Bush.


  8. #648
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    So free pass for Bush.

    Why do you ignore that Obama is increasing it more than any other president in history?

  9. #649
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Why do you ignore that Obama is increasing it more than any other president in history?
    You got it twisted, that's not what I'm doing.

    But you're not holding Bush accountable for doing the same thing to a lesser extent because you're biased, which means it isn't actually about the deficit or the debt to you, you just hate Obama. That's it.

    If a Republican was in power in 2012, and increased the deficit and the debt, you'd probably call it "nessecary".

  10. #650
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    You got it twisted, that's not what I'm doing.

    But you're not holding Bush accountable for doing the same thing to a lesser extent because you're biased, which means it isn't actually about the deficit or the debt to you, you just hate Obama. That's it.

    If a Republican was in power in 2012, and increased the deficit and the debt, you'd probably call it "nessecary".
    How can you even discuss Bush with what Obama has done. You are using Bush to give Obama a pass

    Obama Added More to National Debt in First 19 Months Than All Presidents from Washington Through Reagan Combined, Says Gov

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •