Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 670

Thread: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

  1. #631
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    I don't know. Using that logic why did people vote for Bush? He was also bankrupting the country.
    Not anywheres near the rate Obama is

  2. #632
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Not anywheres near the rate Obama is
    Ah, but he was still doing it so why would anyone have voted for him?

  3. #633
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    Ah, but he was still doing it so why would anyone have voted for him?
    Maybe because he was running against a guy with a questionable past

  4. #634
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    To be fair, it's not so much the people that voted for Bush the first time that should be sorry... but the people who voted him in the SECOND time.

    But, if you're talking about the economy... well, you gotta look at the federal reserve, because they ultimately have more control over the economy then the president does.

  5. #635
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Maybe because he was running against a guy with a questionable past
    Who John Kerry? No more questionable than Bush's. And that wasn't the point of my question. You said no one should vote for Obama because of the economy. That means if the Republican candidate has just as questionable history as Kerry than we should still vote for Obama?
    Last edited by soccerboy22; 02-04-11 at 01:43 PM.

  6. #636
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post

    But, if you're talking about the economy... well, you gotta look at the federal reserve, because they ultimately have more control over the economy then the president does.
    Agreed. But Ptif said no one should vote for Obama again because of the economy, so I am just asking why people should have voted for Bush.

  7. #637
    Student Iron River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    09-16-17 @ 06:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    254

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Ah, but he was still doing it so why would anyone have voted for him?
    Did you notice that the economy was hurt by the 9/11 attacks and then President Bush had to spend a lot of money on homeland security?? Whether you like it or not 70+% of the American people agreed that we needed to go after Saddam. We didn’t spend that much in Afghanistan but if you had been paying attention you would have noticed that the same dems that voted to go after Saddam held the funding hostage to more domestic spending. I blame President Bush for letting that happen but he was pretty busy with stopping more attacks and going after Berry’s America hating brother – Ben Laden.

    Without the Bush tax cuts our economy would have never recovered after 9/11. Without the aid to the airlines they would have all failed. I can’t believe the thinking of the liberal horde and the way they look at what really happened.

  8. #638
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    Agreed. But Ptif said no one should vote for Obama again because of the economy, so I am just asking why people should have voted for Bush.
    Ya, there's plenty of reasons to not want Obama back for a second term, and if you use the 'traditional' view that the president has control over the economy, then yes you can add that to the list, the problem is that it's ultimately NOT one of those issues that the president can really control... well, he COULD, but then these guys would threaten economic terrorism again and congress would do whatever they say ANYWAY, like they did with the bailouts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron River View Post
    Did you notice that the economy was hurt by the 9/11 attacks and then President Bush had to spend a lot of money on homeland security?? Whether you like it or not 70+% of the American people agreed that we needed to go after Saddam. We didn’t spend that much in Afghanistan but if you had been paying attention you would have noticed that the same dems that voted to go after Saddam held the funding hostage to more domestic spending. I blame President Bush for letting that happen but he was pretty busy with stopping more attacks and going after Berry’s America hating brother – Ben Laden.

    Without the Bush tax cuts our economy would have never recovered after 9/11. Without the aid to the airlines they would have all failed. I can’t believe the thinking of the liberal horde and the way they look at what really happened.
    That's debateable, at best, but I don't want to divert the topic into what might get deemed CT topics.

  9. #639
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    Who John Kerry? No more questionable than Bush's. And that wasn't the point of my question. You said no one should vote for Obama because of the economy. That means if the Republican candidate has just as questionable history as Kerry than we should still vote for Obama?
    No Kerry is a traitor and has no right to be president. Obama is doing much more debt and damage to this country than Bush ever did

  10. #640
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No Kerry is a traitor and has no right to be president. Obama is doing much more debt and damage to this country than Bush ever did
    What made him a traitor the fact that he testified before Congress? And again you made the comment that no one would vote for Obama because he is bankrupting the country, but so was Bush. Therefore using that logic why would anyone vote for Bush.

Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •