Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 670

Thread: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

  1. #431
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,295
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Who are you even talking to?
    Anyone who honestly believes Obama was not born in the united states.

  2. #432
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Anyone who honestly believes Obama was not born in the united states.
    Or even anyone who has a doubt. A piece of paper has already been shown that is proof in a court of law of Obama being born in Hawaii. Close thread.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #433
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    How many times has that been posted?
    If something is true its worth repeating.

  4. #434
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Or even anyone who has a doubt. A piece of paper has already been shown that is proof in a court of law of Obama being born in Hawaii. Close thread.
    Another anti-birther that thinks this is more about The Messiah, then it is about the stupidity of one of the Messiahbots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #435
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    If something is true its worth repeating.
    Or, if you say it enough, it will become true. Yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #436
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Or, if you say it enough, it will become true. Yes?
    No, fact is fact. We should proceed from a factual basis whenever possible, even repeating ourselves for those who don't understand it the first time around.

  7. #437
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    No, fact is fact. We should proceed from a factual basis whenever possible, even repeating ourselves for those who don't understand it the first time around.
    Um, no, that's not a fact. That definitely qualifies as your opinion; unless you have a crystal ball on your desk, right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #438
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Um, no, that's not a fact. That definitely qualifies as your opinion; unless you have a crystal ball on your desk, right now.
    Given the dismissal of perfectly valid documents showing Obama's birth, I think we pretty much say that birthers will never be satisfied is fact. Now my opinion is that the reason they will never be satisfied is because their problem with Obama is more emotional than logical.

  9. #439
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    Given the dismissal of perfectly valid documents showing Obama's birth, I think we pretty much say that birthers will never be satisfied is fact. Now my opinion is that the reason they will never be satisfied is because their problem with Obama is more emotional than logical.
    Nope! Still just your opinion, based on what hass happened in the past. Unless you have actual proof that this will be the case, then it's nothing more than your opinion. So, do ya?

    You better be careful; Redress goes after people that make factual statements and can't back them up. She'll be here soon to tear you a new asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #440
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nope! Still just your opinion, based on what hass happened in the past. Unless you have actual proof that this will be the case, then it's nothing more than your opinion. So, do ya?


    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You better be careful; Redress goes after people that make factual statements and can't back them up. She'll be here soon to tear you a new asshole.
    Won't be the first time she has called me out and probably not the last.

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •