Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 670

Thread: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

  1. #301
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,076

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    odd that the newspaper announcement of my birth wasn't proof enough for the army to let me enlist.
    Yay for straw man arguments. Obama has already presented a valid birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. Additional information proving he couldn't possibly have been born elsewhere includes news clipping announcing his birth in Hawaii.They are all primary sources. In historical research primary sources are far more valid than YouTube videos.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #302
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yay for straw man arguments. Obama has already presented a valid birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. Additional information proving he couldn't possibly have been born elsewhere includes news clipping announcing his birth in Hawaii.They are all primary sources. In historical research primary sources are far more valid than YouTube videos.
    not the "official" copy. my 25 year old son just had to drive from north AL to Ft Walton FL to get a copy of his "long form BC" because the short form wasn't good enough for him to be given a passport. if Obama has the long form, why doesn't he just show it and be done with it?

    birf, birf birf
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #303
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,076

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    not the "official" copy.
    That is the official copy as any alterations to that copy make it invalid for documentation.

    my 25 year old son just had to drive from north AL to Ft Walton FL to get a copy of his "long form BC" because the short form wasn't good enough for him to be given a passport. if Obama has the long form, why doesn't he just show it and be done with it?

    birf, birf birf
    For the same reason I don't care to prove that we've been to the moon. Because no matter how much evidence I show proving we, the human race, have been there, there are always morons demanding more proof. Conspiracy theorists are not to be encouraged. They are to be ignored.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #304
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    not the "official" copy. my 25 year old son just had to drive from north AL to Ft Walton FL to get a copy of his "long form BC" because the short form wasn't good enough for him to be given a passport. if Obama has the long form, why doesn't he just show it and be done with it?

    birf, birf birf
    Would not Obama also need the long form to get a passport? Just a thought.

  5. #305
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Would not Obama also need the long form to get a passport? Just a thought.
    Passport ID requirements:

    Primary Identification
    # Forms of primary identification include a previously issued, undamaged U.S. passport; a naturalization certificate; a valid driver's license; a current government ID (city, state or federal); or a current military ID (military and dependents).
    Secondary Identification
    # Secondary signature documentation is acceptable if primary documentation is not available. An example of secondary identification may include, but is not limited to, a Social Security card, library card, credit card or employee identification card. An identifying witness may also be used as a form of secondary identification under the U.S. Department of State guidelines.
    Considerations
    # In addition to providing the identification in person during the application process, photocopies of the front and back of the identification must be provided to the passport office.

    Read more: Passport Identification Requirements | eHow.com Passport Identification Requirements | eHow.com
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #306
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yay for straw man arguments. Obama has already presented a valid birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. Additional information proving he couldn't possibly have been born elsewhere includes news clipping announcing his birth in Hawaii.They are all primary sources. In historical research primary sources are far more valid than YouTube videos.
    Lets see the birth certificate? if there was one he would show it to stop this controversy

  7. #307
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Would not Obama also need the long form to get a passport? Just a thought.
    naw man, heez duh prez. he don't need no stinking passport. seriously though, I have been overseas with the military numerous times and never had to have a passport. I don't think that the POTUS needs a passport for international travel, as long as he is on official gubbermint business. but that is a point, if he's ever had a passport, they should have a copy on file.

    which kinda supports the birffers, if all these different agencies have seen this document, why the hell doesn't one of them just show the damn thing and be done with it.

    just say, "BLAM, in your face birffer"
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #308
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Lets see the birth certificate? if there was one he would show it to stop this contraversy
    show me the money
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #309
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,076

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Lets see the birth certificate? if there was one he would show it to stop this controversy
    O my ****...



    Unless you have any real evidence that this is not a valid birth certificate then there is nothing else to discuss. I'm bored with your lame attempts at debating me.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #310
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    O my ****...



    Unless you have any real evidence that this is not a valid birth certificate then there is nothing else to discuss. I'm bored with your lame attempts at debating me.
    It is not the legal long form

Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •