Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 670

Thread: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

  1. #191
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You claim that birfers are birfers, because they're racists and insist that there is actual proof that Bush was AWOL from the ANG; speaking of flawed reasoning.
    I never said they were racists. Nor does Bush have anything to do with birthers, so you're kind of leaping aaround there fella. AWOL is a specific charge, and not one leveled against him, likel for a many reasons, which could include his father's staute. But, the case was made that he was missing.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #192
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I never said they were racists. Nor does Bush have anything to do with birthers, so you're kind of leaping aaround there fella. AWOL is a specific charge, and not one leveled against him, likel for a many reasons, which could include his father's staute. But, the case was made that he was missing.
    ah...he wasn't awol...he just disappeared for a while without telling anyone.


    birf, birf, birf birf, birf birf birf
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #193
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,425
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    There is no legitimate Birther argument. Sorry.
    Tell that to Chris Matthews or Governor Abercrombie. The first took a while to follow my line of thinking (an I think he is US born but should clear this up), the latter has made a big shaddup after stating he would clear this sucker up.

    President Transparency's wound remains open. He can fix it in a NY minute.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 01-25-11 at 04:01 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  4. #194
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Tell that to Chris Matthews or Governor Abercrombie. The former took a while to follow my line of thinking (an I think he is US born but should clear this up), the latter has made a big shaddup after stating he would clear this sucker up.

    President Transparency's wound remains open.

    .
    I have no trouble telling them. Seriously, stupid is stupid no matter who does it.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #195
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    ah...he wasn't awol...he just disappeared for a while without telling anyone.


    birf, birf, birf birf, birf birf birf
    techincally, AWOL, but not charged. No charges were ever leveled that I know of. But it does speak to priviledged, something not likely to happen to you or me.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #196
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I never said they were racists. Nor does Bush have anything to do with birthers, so you're kind of leaping aaround there fella. AWOL is a specific charge, and not one leveled against him, likel for a many reasons, which could include his father's staute. But, the case was made that he was missing.
    Let me say it again: there was no credible case made that Bush was ever AWOL, missing, or whatever term you want to apply to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #197
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    techincally, AWOL, but not charged. No charges were ever leveled that I know of. But it does speak to priviledged, something not likely to happen to you or me.
    if he wasn't charged, he wasn't AWOL, there is no "technically". there has never been any legitimate proof put forward that Bush was illegally missing.

    just as with the birffers, it's all bull****, smoke and mirrors, partisan hackery and only fools and hacks buy into it.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #198
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    techincally, AWOL, but not charged. No charges were ever leveled that I know of. But it does speak to priviledged, something not likely to happen to you or me.

    Not even technically!

    As long as his unit commander knew where he was and didn't officially list him ass AWOL, then he wasn't AWOL. Not technically, kinda-sorta, nor a little AWOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #199
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Tell that to Chris Matthews or Governor Abercrombie. The first took a while to follow my line of thinking (an I think he is US born but should clear this up), the latter has made a big shaddup after stating he would clear this sucker up.

    President Transparency's wound remains open. He can fix it in a NY minute.

    .
    Another logical fallacy. Just because they believe it might be true is not evidence that it is true. That is the problem with birther arguments, they are not based on any real evidence.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #200
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Let me say it again: there was no credible case made that Bush was ever AWOL, missing, or whatever term you want to apply to it.
    INcorrect. NYT's made a good case. Sorry.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •