Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 670

Thread: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

  1. #181
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I haven't read all the posts, but has someone actually injected race into this discussion?

    .
    boo radley. even though refuses to admit it openly, he feels that the whole birther movement is based on racism
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #182
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I haven't read all the posts, but has someone actually injected race into this discussion?

    .
    Of course! It was only a matter of time. You know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  3. #183
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    03-05-18 @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,862

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    boo radley. even though refuses to admit it openly, he feels that the whole birther movement is based on racism
    No. As I stated early on, it's jsut stupid. Race came up later, and I said it was a fair question. Be honest now.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #184
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No. As I stated early on, it's jsut stupid. Race came up later, and I said it was a fair question. Be honest now.
    and every time anyone has stated that it isn't about racism you have argued against them.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #185
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:14 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,581
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    boo radley. even though refuses to admit it openly, he feels that the whole birther movement is based on racism
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Of course! It was only a matter of time. You know that.
    The value of free speech reveals some folks just can't see the argument for the race card blocking their view.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  6. #186
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    03-05-18 @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,862

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    and every time anyone has stated that it isn't about racism you have argued against them.
    No. I argued agianst your reasoning, which is flawed IMHO. That's not the same thing.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #187
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    03-05-18 @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,862

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    The value of free speech reveals some folks just can't see the argument for the race card blocking their view.

    .
    There is no legitimate Birther argument. Sorry.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #188
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No. I argued agianst your reasoning, which is flawed IMHO. That's not the same thing.
    quibble quibble quibble
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #189
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No. I argued agianst your reasoning, which is flawed IMHO. That's not the same thing.
    You claim that birfers are birfers, because they're racists and insist that there is actual proof that Bush was AWOL from the ANG; speaking of flawed reasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #190
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,663
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Moderator's Warning:
    Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth infoTime to move on from the racist thing. The points have been made, back to the topic please.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •