Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 670

Thread: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

  1. #171
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    bull crapolla again. there have been numerous people in this thread tell you the same thing. "it is not based on racism". the fact that you argue against everyone who answers "no", proves that you think it is based on racism.

    at least have the freakin guts to be honest about your opinion.
    What makes anyone saying it is or it isn't the definitive word?

    And no, I have not argued that it is. Not at any point. I only siad it was a fair question. I still say it is.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #172
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    They were criticisng what he had done. An actual act. So, yes, there is a real difference.
    They were making a criticism based on false information. They were eager to believe out of their hatred for Bush.

    When Bush was in office, the trufers would have believed anything negative about Bush. The AWOL brew-ha-ha proves it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #173
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    What makes anyone saying it is or it isn't the definitive word?

    And no, I have not argued that it is. Not at any point. I only siad it was a fair question. I still say it is.
    and you try desperately to refute anyone who claims it isn't based on racism. that is not being objective. you have an opinion, it is obvious what it is.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #174
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It does not matter how many people believe stupid stuff, it lends it absolutely no more credence. Argumentum ad populum is a logical fallacy and as such your argument is of no real merit.
    I agree, just because the mob goes one way, it doesn't mean they are right. The 2008 elections was the latest example of that, as the historic correction came in Brown, and the midterms.

    The argument has real merit because the proof has not been forthcoming that he is an American born citizen. The Governor of Hawaii has added fuel to that fire, and none other than Mr. Tingle Up His Leg has lamented Obama failing to plug the damn hole.

    Spudster... That was a Drudge headline during the magnificent management of the Gulf Oil Spill. Them's wuz Obamer's real live werdz.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #175
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    and you try desperately to refute anyone who claims it isn't based on racism. that is not being objective. you have an opinion, it is obvious what it is.
    Nope. I merely address one specific aspect. That it is a fair question. You went off on that, and I've been appeasing you.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #176
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Nope. I merely address one specific aspect. That it is a fair question. You went off on that, and I've been appeasing you.
    man up. admit it.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #177
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    They were making a criticism based on false information. They were eager to believe out of their hatred for Bush.

    When Bush was in office, the trufers would have believed anything negative about Bush. The AWOL brew-ha-ha proves it.
    No, the only false information I know of is the memo Rather used, which the people in the know verified that while he didn't write the memo it was accurate of his thoughts. But the NYT's made the case without the memo and without the misinformation. So, I think you're mistaken here.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #178
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    man up. admit it.
    Admit what?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #179
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    I haven't read all the posts, but has someone actually injected race into this discussion?

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  10. #180
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, the only false information I know of is the memo Rather used, which the people in the know verified that while he didn't write the memo it was accurate of his thoughts. But the NYT's made the case without the memo and without the misinformation. So, I think you're mistaken here.
    No one ever made any credible case that Bush was ever AWOL from his unit. The only evidence that could prove that, would be a morning report, listing him as absent without leave. A genuine morning report, not a fake like we were shown.

    Other than that, I know of no other documentation that exists in the military that documents a soldier's whereabouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •