Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 119

Thread: SKorea storms Somali pirates to rescue ship crew Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/w

  1. #71
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: SKorea storms Somali pirates to rescue ship crew Read more: http://www.foxnews.c

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Let me get this straight. You called for the deaths of children and women to stop a minority of criminals and you have the cheek to ask me why I don't care about civilians?

    Did anyone ask themselves why these men started what they are doing today? Ofc not, it is always the poor country who is the wrong
    Do you think Somali pirates are justified in committing crimes against innocent sailors?

  2. #72
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: SKorea storms Somali pirates to rescue ship crew Read more: http://www.foxnews.c

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    Do you think Somali pirates are justified in committing crimes against innocent sailors?
    I'm not going to condemn them. If that is what you are asking, if any ship enters Somali waters then yes. It deserves to be nicked. They are doing no different to what happened to them

    IW is a different issue


  3. #73
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: SKorea storms Somali pirates to rescue ship crew Read more: http://www.foxnews.c

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    I'm not going to condemn them. If that is what you are asking, if any ship enters Somali waters then yes. It deserves to be nicked. They are doing no different to what happened to them

    IW is a different issue

    But all ships being taken by Somali pirates are seized in international waters. None are being seized in Somali waters which only extend twelve miles from the coast. So why won't your countrymen release the six hundred innocents?

  4. #74
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: SKorea storms Somali pirates to rescue ship crew Read more: http://www.foxnews.c

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    But all ships being taken by Somali pirates are seized in international waters.
    Incorrect.



  5. #75
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: SKorea storms Somali pirates to rescue ship crew Read more: http://www.foxnews.c

    International waters begin twelve miles from the Somali coast. How many ships have been seized by your countrymen within that twelve mile limit? How many ships have been seized beyond the twelve mile limit?

  6. #76
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: SKorea storms Somali pirates to rescue ship crew Read more: http://www.foxnews.c

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    International waters begin twelve miles from the Somali coast. How many ships have been seized by your countrymen within that twelve mile limit? How many ships have been seized beyond the twelve mile limit?
    You can see it for yourself. How many dots are ridiculously close to Somalia's coast.
    Why are they there? No doubt to steal more resources and/or dump their toxic waste.

    As I said, I am not going to condemn it. So I have no idea what you want now


  7. #77
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: SKorea storms Somali pirates to rescue ship crew Read more: http://www.foxnews.c

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    You can see it for yourself. How many dots are ridiculously close to Somalia's coast.
    Why are they there? No doubt to steal more resources and/or dump their toxic waste.

    As I said, I am not going to condemn it. So I have no idea what you want now

    First of all, you have no evidence that resources were being stolen or toxic wastes were being dumped. If you have such evidence now would be a good time to present it.

    Secondly, you refuse to address the captivity of more than six hundred innocent sailors being held hostage by criminals in Somalia. Why won't you address their plight?

  8. #78
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: SKorea storms Somali pirates to rescue ship crew Read more: http://www.foxnews.c

    LOL
    You mean evidence like United Nations Environment Programme and EU saying systematic illegal dumping and fishing has been occurring in Somalia?

    Powered by Google Docs
    Tsunami waves could have spread illegally dumped nuclear waste and other toxic waste on Somalia's coast, a United Nations spokesman has said.

    Nick Nuttall of the UN Environment Programme (UNEP) told the BBC that December's tsunami appeared to have broken barrels and scattered waste.
    BBC NEWS | Africa | Waves 'brought waste to Somalia'

    How about some links about European and Asian companies illegally fishing?
    Do you know what is really funny ... Pirates have badly affected the fishing Industry. Now why would the fishing Industry, in particular tuna be so affected like that

    Take your ignorance elsewhere, why do you think so few African neighbours are fighting Somali Pirates. Because the voluntary coast guards are doing more good than bad.
    It is fine when rich countries break law but somehow it is the end of the world when a poor country does the same. Please, it doesn't work like that
    Last edited by Laila; 01-25-11 at 09:42 AM.


  9. #79
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,544

    Re: SKorea storms Somali pirates to rescue ship crew Read more: http://www.foxnews.c

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    LOL
    You mean evidence like United Nations Environment Programme and EU saying systematic illegal dumping and fishing has been occurring in Somalia?

    Powered by Google Docs


    BBC NEWS | Africa | Waves 'brought waste to Somalia'

    How about some links about European and Asian companies illegally fishing?
    Do you know what is really funny ... Pirates have badly affected the fishing Industry. Now why would the fishing Industry, in particular tuna be so affected like that

    Take your ignorance elsewhere, why do you think so few African neighbours are fighting Somali Pirates. Because the voluntary coast guards are doing more good than bad.
    It is fine when rich countries break law but somehow it is the end of the world when a poor country does the same. Please, it doesn't work like that

    You have made a major error. The tsunami waves from international waters brought toxins to the coast of Somalia, not the ships that were seized within the twelve mile limit. So in other words the Somali pirates didn't seize the ships that illegally dumped toxins into international waters. Instead they seized easy targets. Can you explain that flaw in your argument?


    Also, why won't you address the subject of the six hundred innocent sailors being held against their will by your countrymen?

  10. #80
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: SKorea storms Somali pirates to rescue ship crew Read more: http://www.foxnews.c

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    You have made a major error. The tsunami waves from international waters brought toxins to the coast of Somalia, not the ships that were seized within the twelve mile limit. So in other words the Somali pirates didn't seize the ships that illegally dumped toxins into international waters. Instead they seized easy targets. Can you explain that flaw in your argument?
    Good god. Yes, they magically flew from countries and ended up near Somalia.
    Somalia has been used as a illegal dumping ground by Western and Asian countries for decades. The Tsunami made those containers dumped come onto shore and has affected the locals

    You don't condemn those countries but expect me to start condemning people defending their country and people? No no.

    Also, why won't you address the subject of the six hundred innocent sailors being held against their will by your countrymen?
    Why won't you address you wanting genocide of women and children?
    Last edited by Laila; 01-25-11 at 09:56 AM.


Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •