Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 312

Thread: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Actually, it is a legitimate argument because women will not only endanger the fetus, but themselves by getting them done anyway by back alley abortionists. I find it interesting that pro-lifers are typically only concerned with the life of the fetus, but when it comes to the mother they seem to stop caring. Is it not better for these women to be able to get this procedure done safely rather than putting themselves at risk as well?
    The mother makes the choice knowing the consequences what choice does the baby the abortion kills get

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-26-11 @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    259

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    You are basically trying to compare apples to oranges. Is it really hard to prove your point while staying within the constructs of the topic?
    Ahh, the ol' "Well thats different!" rebuttal. Pay attention to the underlying premise; legalizing something that is considered morally wrong simply so that those who commit the morally wrong act can do it in a safer manner. I don't buy that.

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Why are you so prideful to think that you 100% know what is moral, and what is immoral?
    Because God's Word says so

  4. #64
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Centrist View Post
    Ahh, the ol' "Well thats different!" rebuttal. Pay attention to the underlying premise; legalizing something that is considered morally wrong simply so that those who commit the morally wrong act can do it in a safer manner. I don't buy that.
    No, you're absolutely right. Drugs and abortions...totally the same thing.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Ah, so you have no interest in actually discussing this, but would rather spout generic crap about your personal beliefs on the subject. Have fun with that.
    No that is fact and truth

  6. #66
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No that is fact and truth
    Yes, and you are so concerned with that. You'd rather spout your generic pro-life crap than actually discuss the topic. As I said before, have fun with that.

  7. #67
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Because God's Word says so
    Did God personally tell you this?
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  8. #68
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    No matter how much someone hates abortion, or believes its murder, if you ban it, your just going to kill women.
    Because abortions will never stop, and it's better to have it legal, where it can be done properly, and not in some basement with a coat hanger.
    That is the most ridiculous thing for anyone to say. Its like saying lets make murder,rape,bank robbery or any other violent crime legal and provide them with bullet proof vests and a gun so that its safe for them to do those things. Anyone who is actually pro-life does not buy the argument of lets have abortion legal so that women can safely kill their children. Only abortionist use that argument of lets have it legal so its safe to do. To me and anyone else who is pro-life killing a baby in the womb is no different than killing anyone outside the womb and therefore that child in the womb should have as much legal protection and the right to life as anyone outside the womb.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Yes, and you are so concerned with that. You'd rather spout your generic pro-life crap than actually discuss the topic. As I said before, have fun with that.
    Shows you know I am right

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Did God personally tell you this?
    It is in his Word, The Bible. So yes He did personally tell me

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •