Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 312

Thread: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    It is off topic because the topic is about abortion, not drugs. Again, please try to stay on topic.
    When you have no answer you claim off topic

  2. #92
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Read the Bible God rewarded mid wives for going against pharoah and refused to abort male babies
    Like I said, I don't mix my religion with my politics, my personal religious objections to abortion have nothing to do with why I think we should keep abortion legal.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  3. #93
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Read the Bible God rewarded mid wives for going against pharoah and refused to abort male babies
    Can't we remember that only 1 in 3 even believe in the Bible? And can't we ever discuss abortion (in this case, outright murder) without evoking the Bible? Getting as bad as Godwin.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  4. #94
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    No, having murder, rape, theft illegal is better than having it legal. That is not the issue with abortions.
    It is the same with abortion if you are actually pro-life.No one who is actually pro-life wants it to be safe and legal for a mother to kill her own child.

    I realize that you are an abortionist. Like all abortionist you have conned yourself into thinking that is not a real child, its not really human and its only a clump of cells and therefore no different than clipping a toenail. So the idea that a child in the womb should have the same legal protect and the right to life as you or I is absurd to you people.

    It has a worse effect on society for it to be illegal, then legal.
    Only for abortionists is it better for abortion to be legal. Keeping abortion legal is not good for society or the child in the womb.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-26-11 @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    259

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Like I said, I don't mix my religion with my politics, my personal religious objections to abortion have nothing to do with why I think we should keep abortion legal.
    Pro-Choice is one of the reasons I can't fully embrace the Democratic Party even though I believe in social liberalism on almost every other level. In my opinion the legalization of abortion is liberalism gone too far. Its not a matter of "choice" or the rights of the woman in my opinion because in my opinion, the fetus itself has rights and those rights are being violated. As a centrist, I'd be willing to find middle ground and adopt a policy where abortions are permitted in cases of rape and incest and danger to the mother's health, etc. and also, as a form of compromise, maybe permitting abortions that are done within 30 days of conception or something. Anything after that I think is a moral and legal violations of the fetus rights that simply can't be justified.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-26-11 @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    259

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Looks like Dr. Pat ran off when I asked his opinion on when human development ends and human life starts. That one usually gets the pro-choicers lol

  7. #97
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    It is the same with abortion if you are actually pro-life.No one who is actually pro-life wants it to be safe and legal for a mother to kill her own child.

    I realize that you are an abortionist. Like all abortionist you have conned yourself into thinking that is not a real child, its not really human and its only a clump of cells and therefore no different than clipping a toenail. So the idea that a child in the womb should have the same legal protect and the right to life as you or I is absurd to you people.


    Only for abortionists is it better for abortion to be legal. Keeping abortion legal is not good for society or the child in the womb.
    I am not an abortionist, I will never get an abortion, and I couldn't live with myself if I did. I don't believe it is right, and I would recommend to my friends to give the baby up for adoption instead of having it aborted. But that is my choice, and I am in no way prideful enough to think that my choice is best for everyone in every circumstance. And I know with my study of history that having abortion illegal has a worse effect on society, then having it legal. Don't assume what I am, just because I disagree with you. Not everyone who disagrees with you fits the same cookie cutter reason for disagreeing with you.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-26-11 @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    259

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    12 week fetus



    40 week fetus



    So, according to pro-choicers, killing the 12 week fetus is ok, but not the 40 week fetus?

  9. #99
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Centrist View Post
    Looks like Dr. Pat ran off when I asked his opinion on when human development ends and human life starts. That one usually gets the pro-choicers lol
    I missed your question. Feel free to continue to pat yourself on the back though for your so-called victory. Human development obviously ends in the 9th month.

  10. #100
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Abortion Doctor Charged with Murder

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Centrist View Post
    12 week fetus



    40 week fetus



    So, according to pro-choicers, killing the 12 week fetus is ok, but not the 40 week fetus?
    Yes, because there is a huge difference between a 12 week fetus and a 40 week fetus. Seriously, do yourself a favor and do some research on what a fetus develops in between that time.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •